Second best day in my life!

I woke up in a dark place and the first thing I thought off was Shiggy and Mamagiri. I hoped that they would be all right. Then the thought about Dabi and how he wanted to destroy the hero agency came in my mind. I didn't have to know why he wanted to do that. It wasn't' even important to know it. However, what was important is that I was with him right now.

My eyes needed a couple of minutes to adjust to the darkness of the room and I could tell immediately afterwards that it was already nighttime.

Me (whispering): They sure will worry about me.

I was feeling okay-ish and that was reason enough for me to try and get out of the bed?

Come to think of it, I still haven't looked around the room nor my surroundings...

I guess I don't care what happens to me anymore.

Though I would love to get back to my family!

Shiggy is probably already freaking around.

Mamagiri will be watching over him and make sure that he doesn't get in trouble at all.

But AfO might send someone to look for me.

I am sorry to be such a bother to you guys!

I am really sorry!

This is all my fault!

If I only had disabled every single alarm then we could have successfully gotten the information and we would be all together now.

I am sure after this they won't let me go to another mission with them anymore.

After I tried getting out of the bed and failed miserably, I ended up on the floor with a loud *thumb*. This was not a noise that could be ignored if your life alone on the streets or in abandoned buildings.

Not a minutes after I landed on the floor, I saw Dabi coming up to me and helping me back on the bed.

Dabi: What were you trying?

Me: Getting back to the LOV.

Dabi: In the state you are currently in, you won't be going anywhere!

Me: I know that now too.

Dabi: Anyways what is the LOV?

Me: A villain's organization.

Dabi: I didn't know there was one in this part of the city.

Me: This part?

Dabi: Oh yeah, I carried you here. We are currently on the edge of the northern part of the city.

Me: So, the abandoned industrial part?

Dabi: Yep.

Me: Isn't this part of a gangs territory?

Dabi: It is but they won't do anything about me or you. So don't worry.

Me: Okay.

Dabi: How are you feeling, kid?

Me: Izu. Call me Izu not kid.

Dabi: How are you feeling, Izu?

Me: Better. Thanks for bringing me back here with you.

Dabi: I would be bringing you back but it's already late.

Me: It's okay.

After that we began talking about his trash of a father and I told him all kind of dirty things I knew about him. Dabi looked happy to have someone to talk. Not only that but he looked like he was enjoying himself too. Talking about different ways to get him behind bars or even killing the hero did the trick for melting his heart and he began showing me his true self. I could tell that he was putting up a front until now.

We talking for about 2 hours and it still pitch-black outside. However, we had fun together and that was the only important part. I gradually became the feeling that he was treating me like a little brother.

However, as we were making some plans on getting rid of the flaming trashcan, a portal opened behind Dabi and a nomu and Shiggy came out.

Noum: ROAR!

Shiggy: Get away from my little brother, you useless piece of shit of an NPC!

I didn't need to hear more than that to jump out of the bed protectively in front of Dabi. However, my legs were still weak and so I fell down. Not only that but thanks to situation I was in, I immediately collapsed and started coughing. Luckily no blood at all.

Dabi: Izu!

It was Dabi who coughed me and Shiggy who came to my side immediately.

Shiggy: What have you done to him?

Dabi: Nothing. He saved my ass back there.

Shiggy: That's what our small titan does.

Dabi: Dude what's wrong with your speech?

It took me a while to calm down.

Me: Shiggy, don't do anything to Dabi, please!

Shiggy: Why? He took you away from us!

Me: No. He brought me here in order not to get coughed after we escaped.

Shiggy: That true?

Dabi: I was only paying back my debt to him after he saved me from a jail cell.

Me: Shiggy, can he join us?

Shiggy: HUH?

Dabi: What?

Me: *cough* We talked about the heroes and how we wanted to eliminate them, right?

Dabi: Yeah, so what?

Me: Well, Shiggy here and I want to get rid of the hero society. You will get plenty of opportunities to fight that trash.

Dabi: Are you an angel or something?

Shiggy: I was wondering that too.

Me: No *cough* I am not such thing.

Shiggy: Well, if he is okay with you then I guess you can join us.

Dabi: I..

Me: Don't think about it just come with is! You deserve a family and a place to stay.

Dabi: Fine.

After this, Shigyy picked me up bridal style and carried me towards the portal and the 2 of us plus the nomu left the abandoned building. Shiggy was also wearing some gloves in order to not hurt me. It was something he started to wear after I joined them.

Months past after that and both of them cared for me as I was a little frail boy which was the truth but I was their little brother and both of them took that really to heart. My health improved again and I was allowed to get out with them to the next mission. This time however Dabi was to look over me the whole time and a nomu was to be on my side too. Naturally I made the preparation and planned everything again. This time I wouldn't be so careless as to let another person get into the building or setting of an alarm so carelessly like Dabi did. However, if he never has done it, then we wouldn't have met and I wouldn't have gained another family member.

The time I spend with them was the best time of my life. Little did I know that everything would change in a couple of weeks. No one could have foreseen that something like that would happen.