Stay with me!

I woke up in my big brothers arm and the moment I opened my eyes he looked at me and hugged me even tighter.

This was not a dream...

He really did come for me...

I don't deserve this!

Tomura: Morning little titan!

Me: Morning Shiggy.

Tomura: How are you feeling?

Me: Good.

I was still in his arms but for just a short amount of time until I tried to get away and he let me do just that. We then both sat on the bed and I could see Aizawa and Mic in the same room.

Me: Morning.

Aizawa: Morning kitten.

Mic: Morning little listener.

Time skip brought to you by Izuku and Shiggy staying in the new home on the school ground sharing a room.

A week has passed after I tried to commit and Shiggy and I stayed in our new home the whole time. Aizawa also said something like he wanted us to rest and also adapt to the changes so he let us alone in our house. My big brother was at my side the whole time and we played all kind of games.

Nezu was really sorry and he also said that he regretted not seeing through my act that day. He truly believed that I was over it after how we played together. Thanks to that he also was so kind as to provide us with all kind of games and consoles to play with.

Needless to say, that Shiggy was enjoying his life here soo much that I really believed that this was the right place for him. He smiled a lot more and he also looked a lot more carefree than he did back in the LOV lair. It was no wonder. The only person that was responsible for getting us what we needed. Mamagiri and AfO would of course help him but he was the one coming up with all the different targets. I was only the one to plan the operations, he did the main work of gathering information.

Shiggy: Game over!

Me: Awww! There is really no way I could beat you!

Shiggy: And there is no way I can beat you little titan in a strategic game.

Me: Guess we are even then!

Shiggy: Yes we are.

We were both playing some kind of racing game and I totally suck at that. This was why Shiggy won every single game no matter how much I tried to.

Shiggy: How is your health?

Me: Pretty good.

Shiggy: You sure?

Me: Yep!

Shiggy: Kay, then how about some hide and seek?

It was my favorite game out of every game and we always used to play it back in the LOV base. I could get really creative in hiding and he nearly never finds me.

Me: YES! What is off-limits?

Shiggy: Let's limit it to this house. Only indoors is allowed otherwise this game would be to op for me.

Me: Kay.

Shiggy: You go hide, I search.

Just like that he helped me up from the couch where we were playing and went to a wall facing it and started counting with closed eyes.

The moment I heard him count, I began walking away.

Where would a good hiding place be?

I can't be obvious to hide in a closet or under a bed...

He will find me immediately!

That reminds me we do have an attic.

I could hide there!

Though I will need to be careful.

Once I made up my mind, I went to the first storage. There was a hatch to the attic in mine and Shiggies walk through closet. So, I went there and climbed up the shelf we had for some shoes and bags. It took me a couple of minutes to get up, open the hatch and just hide there. It was a very small space and it was a little suffocating but it was bearable.

He won't find me in here for sure!!!

I do wonder if he started searching or if he is still counting...

It did take me good while to get up here so he should be searching by now too.

As soon as I thought that, I could hear some footsteps below me. Since I climbed up and closed the hatch there was no way he was able to even have any leads that I was there. Not only that but I was also sure that he wouldn't be able to find me at all.

It felt somewhat comfy being up here and it didn't take long for me to start coughing a little bit because of how hard it was to breath. I felt myself being drenched in sweat. As if that was not enough, I was shaking and couldn't open the hatch as I also started to see black dots.

Me: Shiggy...

Me: .... shiggy...

Please save me!

If I had to estimate the time, we were already playing this game then I would say 2 hours at least and being in a small space which was definitely hot judging from how much I was sweating and then not being able to breath well at all, was worsening my health dramatically until I backed out.

Shigaraki's POV:

I was playing a game with my little titan for 3 hours and couldn't find him at all. Not only that but I started to have a bad feeling too.

Me: TITAN I GIVE UP YOU WON!

Normally yelling like this would make my little titan respond but I didn't get anything. This was very alarming and so I went ahead and started checking every single room and screaming his name. However, no response at all.

Me: SHIT!

Where are you Izu!

I quickly took out the phone Eraserhead gave us and dialed his number. The man was teaching class but I didn't care at all. As expected of him, he immediately picked up.

Eraserhead: Tomura?

Me: I can't find Izu!

Eraserhead: What do you mean you can't find him?

Me: Drag your damn caterpillar ass here and help me search for him!

Eraserhead: On my way.

Not long after that he arrived with Mic and Midnight.

Mic: Where is he?

Me: I don't know. Fucking find him! He is somewhere in this house!

Midnight: How do you know that?

Me: We were playing a game of hide and seek but he doesn't answer my calls.

Eraserhead: Did you try calling him on his phone?

Me: I would if it was not laying on the table over there mini boss.

Mic: Okay split up!

Just like that we split up and began searching for him. After searching for an entire hour and not being able to find him at all, Eraserhead called Nezu in and he suggested to have a look at the attic and the basement.

Me: There is a fucking attic?!

Eraserhead: It's also my first-time hearing about it.

Nezu then gave us a direction where to go and this was how we found an unconscious Izuku.

Me: TITAN!

The moment I saw him, I immediately took him from Eraserheads hands. He was extremely hot and I could see some blood on the edge of his mouth. Not only that but his pulse was very weal and his breathing way to shallow.

Once I had him in my hands, I ran out of the house and immediately to the nurse. I was scared for his life. It was my fault for not finding him and suggesting to play this game in the first place.

Me: Please Izu! Don't give up yet!