The beginning

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The next couple of days passed really fast

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The next couple of days passed really fast. We went to IKEA and I got everything I wanted to finish off my room. I got announced to the roadies and surprisingly they really like me. They were super happy to hear I was going on tour with them and I even went live with mikey.
Today was Sunday. The day before tour starts and I hadn't even packed yet which was weird as I always packed early.
It was 1pm, I had just had a shower and got dressed. I blow dried my hair and put a tiny bit of makeup on. Then went into mikeys room.

Elena- hey mike. What kind of bag do you think I'll need?

Mikey- depends on how much stuff your taking. For me, a gym bag does the job.

Elena- oh okay that's good as I was thinking of taking my nike gym bag.

Mikey- yeah, we're only going until Tuesday so I would pack, two outfits for tour. A couple of spare clothes, two pairs of shoes, sleepwear and then just other things you need

Elena- alright, thanks Mike!

Mikey- anytime

I went into my room and took out the clothes I was wearing for tour, I had already picked them out yesterday. I folded them up and placed them in the bag, then I got some tops, a pair of joggers, a hoodie and some leggings and put them in the bag as well. I picked out two pairs of shoes, some trainers and a pair of boots. Then I put some bras, underwear and socks in the bag. After all the clothes were in. I packed makeup, toiletries, my hair curlers and my hairdryer, and finally, my laptop and chargers. Then I put it to the side. In a smaller handbag, I put my sunglasses, purse, my headphones, a book and a couple more things inside and put that to the side too. I was currently wearing a top and joggers. I put my hair up in a ponytail and put some trainers on. I sprayed myself with perfume and headed downstairs as we were leaving soon.
We were just waiting for the van to arrive, I was washing up my cup when I heard a knock at the door. I looked out the window and it was here. My heart started beating lots. A road trip got me so excited. We said hello to David our driver and started putting our bags in the back. Once everything was done. We headed in. I sat in the back three seats on the left side next to the window. I had Brooklyn sitting next to me and jack sitting next to him on the other side. Rye was on the seat in front of me and Robbie the opposite to him, then Mikey was the other side in front of jack and Andy was in front. After a little while we started the trip.

Meant to beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें