Travilling to the Fire Nation in disguise!

*This is what Korra will be wearing in this chapter*

Riding on Naga's back Korra knew she needed to changed her plan, she knew she couldn't find a boat for the Northern Water tribe the way she was going but she could go to the Fire Nation instead! But she needed a good disguse and something Mako wouldn't guess was her, but what?

She couldn't be a fisherman, a farmer, navy solider, or anything she was good at cause Mako would know it was her! Walking in the treeline of a village Korra saw some Geishas ridding some exotic animals, they where very pretty and she bet Mako wouldn't look at them twice if he saw them ....... THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!

'Why didn't I think of this sooner' thought Korra as she snocked into the village and bought the things she needed to dress and look like a Geisha. First she stipped out of her clothes to put the under light blue dress on, then slowly changed her shoses, next she pulled the komodo on over top but making sure it didn't touch her shoulders.

After that she put the long light blue ribbon around the middle with a golden belt over top of it, a necklace with a dragon symboye was then add on her next and a long see threw yellow silk scarf over both arms. Next she worked on her hair pulling it up into a fancy looking bun with hair acessories hanging out of it. Also her earrning matched the hair aessories!

Finally Korra worked on the make up painting her face white, drawing eyebrows and eyelashes on herself. Painted her lips a nice shade of pink and eyeshadow a light red. Korra also painted a nice design to the center of her forhead to make it her look alright. Finally she pick up the fan that matched her komodo.

She then walked back slowly to Naga, she watched as men blushed at the sight of her and a guy tripped when he made eye contact with Korra. Korra knew she could get on the boat with Naga with ease.

Meanwhile at the beach house

Mako was passing back and forth waiting for Korra to show up, while his brother and Pabu where at the spa getting massages. Meanwhile the Beifong family and Kuvira were also very worry about Korra since she should be hear by now.

Suddenly a gurad rushed into the room screaming "PRINCESS KORRA IS MISSING!?!?!?!?!" Mako and everyone in the room found out that Korra hadn't even reach the last three check point that lead to the beach house or any of the ports in the north area Earth Kingdom.

Mako then order that all ports be closed immediatly, but unknown to him Korra and Naga were already on a boat heading toward the Fire Nation. It was also the last boat heading towards the Fire Nation and all records were destoryed so their was no way to find her know   

...... Or was their?