Escaping Mako or not?

Korra had rethink her escape and thought 'Why wait till the vacation when I could do it now?' So during the night she got on the back of Naga (who had her saddle on with a pack of survival gear as well).

Korra was wearing clothes that would let her blend in and she caught her hair cause Mako had made her hairstyle the office hair style of the earth kingdom. So now she was wearing this:

As she rode Naga out of the capital that night she knew they needed to escape fast, but knew if she went to the border that counted the Earth Kingdom and the United Republic of Nations Mako could declare war on them and innconet people would be hurt

So she decided that she could make it northeren boarder and somehow get on a boat, that was heading towards the Northern water tribe, she would be free. "Come on girl let's head north." whispered Korra into Naga's ear as the polarbear-dog run.

Unknown to Korra or Naga that plan was exacty what Mako wanted, he was letting his beloved have some freedom she wanted but she was heading towards the location of their vacation spot; without all the attention she hated. So without further ado he, his brother plus Padu, Kuvira and the Beifong family started their jorney threw a faster and much easier part of the Earth kingdom (since no one told korra about where the vacation was going to be at).

Meanwhile in Republic City

Tenzin was trying to calm down the leaders of all the other nations once they found out that Bolin and cheif Beifong where missing. No one knew where they where at or if the Earth kingdom kidnapped them.

Tenzin already had enough to deal with but now with Korra gone everyone started to blame her. He remember he yelled at one reporter, who said some nasty things about the avatar.

Tenzin started to think back to the times he saw his father worn down do to the people's imposble responsibilities they put on him. Now they where doing the same to Korra. If only he never let white lotus have some much control of Korra when she was still a child maybe she could had a proper childhood. Since the white lotus encoraged the citivians of all the nations to put their safety in the hands of a little girl, who they (including Tenzin himself) basiclly treated like a pig for slaughter.