Kuvira arrives

It had been over a mouth since Mako took over, Korra was sitting on her throne (wearing a green dress that had gold lace, high heels, and her hair in a braid with flowers all throw it) next to Mako's throne, listening to the conical meeting about how to 'protect' the new queen from the 'dangers' of the outside world. One Dai Li said they should get her a bodyguard, and Mako agree to it without a second thought (even with Korra begging him not to).  An hour later, a woman came in, it was Kuvira.

Kuvira was very happy with the new ruler. Unlike the old Queen, Mako cared for the people, lower the costs of bills or if people needed money or jobs he help with that also. All he ask for in return was keeping his queen, Korra safe. She was overjoy when herself was pick to be the queen's bodyguard. When Kuvira saw Korra, sitting on throne looking so small and beautiful, she knew being the Avatar wasn't good enough for her; Korra deserved people worshiping she like a goddess. "My queen" said Kuvira kneeling in front of Korra and kiss the back of her hand (Korra was shocked by this), then turned to the King and said "King Mako I will protect this woman till my dying breath."

Mako was please with this, and the two started to talk about the people after Korra, "My king wouldn't be better to get your brother and Lin on your side, so we have more protection for Queen Korra and less threats to deal with" Kuvira said after a while, as Mako feed Korra some chocolate cake (because Mako loved seeing Korra happy; she loves chocolate), and Mako agreed. He then order his soldiers to capture Bolin and Lin, and the Beifong family summon to the palace for more protection for the young queen.

Korra then thought, "things had just got more complicated." It seemed like the entire kingdom thought she was a delicate flower how needed to be protected at all times. Now with Kuvira as a bodyguard and Mako all ways watching her, Korra would have a harder time getting away and back to Republic City. She then was lead out off the throne room, Mako leading her by hand and Kuvira fallowing right behind her back, and being taken to the garden for her daily stroll.

Meanwhile in Republic City 

Lin had just talked to her sister on the phone and the two agreed to meet in the capital to side with Mako. The Beifong family had never agree with how Korra was raised, and after what had happen to her (her bending taken away and kidnapped), they knew this was the best thing for her. Lin remember how everyone put pressure on Avatar Aang and where now doing the same to Korra. Lin promised to protect Korra even if it meant siding with Mako. Now all she needed was finding a way to get Bolin to agree with her and into the Earth kingdom.