Bad Ending!

*This is what Korra is wearing in this chapter*

Korra slowly walked around one of the many palace gardens, under the watchful eye of the gurads sorunding the area. As she felt a soft kick, she looked down and craddled her baby bump in her hands thinking 'Sorry baby ..... you getting to be born into this mess.'

After Naga and Korra escaped to the Fire Nation, they manged to get into contact with the Fire Lord but Mako was one step ahead then ever before. Mako figure she would be looking for help so by using his armies the Earth Kingdom slowly took over the United Republic of Nations. After the take over the Dai Li brainwashed anyone who they could for their own army.

After that he started taking out the water tribes, thinking Korra would be hidding in the South Pole or the North Pole. But didn't find her but they did find some ancient items that they used against the tribes to help them in the war.

Once they made it into the Fire Nation they moved so fast that no one saw it coming ......... Mako killed the entire Fire Nation Royal Family  and many families all over the nation in one night. The Fire Nation and Avatar had no other choose but to surrender to save what was left of the people.

Soon after that Korra was forced to marry Mako in a grand wedding veiw by all of Ba Sing Se and less then a year later Korra became pregnant. "Korra dear! Come back inside it's getting dark now!" called the male voice of the her husband standing in a larged open doorway wearing a bathrob smiling at her.

Putting a fake smile on her face she said "Coming honey!" and slowly waked back into her prison thinking 'This is the only way to protect what's left ...... hopefully the baby dosn't take after him.'

This is the ending of Mako is overprotective! Thank you everyone for reading and voting on this book! If you want to see a better ending, for Korra that is, you may want to read the chapter marked as Good Ending.