Populare.Deku x Nerd.Bakugou

It was eairely in monday morning with the sun shining and whit fluffy clouds on the pastel blue and purple sky. The sunlight seap through the cracs between the blinds to wake the dreaming teenagers inside the building. (They are in the dorms) I think this ones going to be fluff not smut (but thought about lemon)

Bakugous POV

I woke up both from my annoying ass alarm and the fucking sunlight coming from the cracs of the blinds. I throw the alarm clock at the wall and then get up to change and brush my teeth, brush hair. After I have changed into my uniform and brushed my teeth/hair I go downstairs quietly and when I come down I went into the kitchen to start making my breakfast.

----Skip to (at school)----

Bakugous POV

I walk up to my locker to get my stuff and put some away then after I got the stuff I need for my next class I see Deku walking/speed walknig almost joging to me. I was confused but then when I looked behind him I saw the big crowd of both fangirls and fanboys having a sprinting contest to get to Deku first.

Then a few seconds later I feel someone grabbing my arm and pulling me with them and because of my light weight Im like an small tabelcloth swaying after the on that grabbed my arm. When the person stopped and put me down I turned around to see who it was that pulled me with them. It was Deku/my childhood bestie "Hey Kacchan! How are you this morning?" He ask me and I blush a little "...Um.. uh....I-im good..h-how about you?" I ask him. "Im pretty good just...." he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand and then looked me right in the eyes......they almost looked like he wanted to tell me something but..... I don't know what it is.

"Just....with everything going on like fotball practice, singing career and my studies doesn't go togethere......I dont have time for all of them right now" he continued after a few seconds of silence.

*-Bell rings-*

"Well we need to hurry to class before were late, let's go!" as he said that he grabbed me by my hand and I could feel my blush creeping up from my neck to my ears and then it spreads across my whole face. We arrive at the classroom door 5 minutes later. "Sorry sir if were a bit late" we both say in unison and bow down and then goes to our seats and the teacher continues the lesson.

---Time skip to END OF SCHOOL DAY---

Izukus POV

"Hey Kacchan!" I say and he turns around and looks up to me "What is it Izuku?" he ask and looks at me with an confused facial expretion on and he tilts his head slightly to the side (He looks absolutely adorable right now!) "I wanted to ask if you would like to come over tonight and maybe have a sleep over like old times" "Sure that's sounds like a plan" he say. "Alright then! Lets go!"

---At Izukus house---

Izukus POV

I unlocked the front door and open it so he could get inside "Come inside" he walks past me as Im holding the door open then I enter myself. "Where is youre mom, Izuku?" "Oh she's on a business trip to Russia" I replied with a smirk on my face and I could see how he was trying to cover up his blushing cheeks they were a rosy pink colour. 

Bakugous POV

(His mom isn't home!\(〇_o)/ We could do anything and we wouldn't be interfered by anyone) as that thought hit me I mentaly slaped myself across the face for making such a dirty thought about Izuku. "Hey you okay Kacchan?" I heard someone say and as I turn my head my face was mere mm from Izuku's face and I just stared at his beautiful pine green eyes and his signature freckles that lays on his whole face like small stars.

"Kacchan you still there?" I snap out from my tance and tries to remember what he was asking me "Huh...?" "I was wondering if you are okay you are a bit red" I nood because I don't really trust my voice tight now "Good so do you want to sleep on the couch or in my bed?" "Uhh.. I think I will sleep on the couch if that's not to much to ask about ofcourse" "There is no problem at all" he answears with a grin "Can we watch a movie?" I ask and he noods and we goes and sit down in the living room and sit on the couch and wraps an blanket around us and gets comfortable.