Fantasy AU

Introduce

Izuku Midoriya - Alpha
Age:18
Quirk: Royal Alpha Dragon
Crush:???
Parents: Queen Inko Midoriya,King Toshinori Midoriya - of the Emerald Kingdom
(How both Izuku and Bakugou looks like in this but they have different clothing)

Izuku Midoriya - AlphaAge:18Quirk: Royal Alpha DragonCrush:???Parents: Queen Inko Midoriya,King Toshinori Midoriya - of the Emerald Kingdom(How both Izuku and Bakugou looks like in this but they have different clothing)

Katsuki Bakugou - Omega
Age:17
Quirk: explotion
Crush: Izuku Midoriya
Parents: Mikutsi Bakugou, Masaru Bakugou - from the Emerald kingdom Village

____________________________
Im writing on my phone 😫😥
BACK TO THE STORY
_____________________________________
Noones POV
On a beautiful summer day when the sun was shining and the birds chirping a beautiful melody through out the forest and the capital of the Emerald kingdom that is rulled by a loving Queen and a powerfull but also Gentle and caring king on the thron. The Queen and Kings son was 5 years old but he's intelegenc and his amazingly good work with a sword was marvelous and put many professors as Knights to chame. Because of Izukus achievments he have not been able to get a friend around his own age they were either afraid off him or they were jealous of him.....and Izuku havent had the time to go out from the castle alot either do to his training he was mostly around adults and he have then become accustumed to talking like on then the other adults started to treat him like an adult (no they did not give him alchole
😒dumbass)

After Izukus 8th birthday did his parents let him out from the castle walks to be a "normal kid" like the other because he deserved it after all..... he had done everything his parents had ever asked him and almost never complained about it either.

When Izuku had been given the green card to go outside the Castle walls he was very excited to finally be a little more "normal" and he could meet new people and maybe make some friends around his own age (8 years old).

Izukus POV
When I came outside I was mesmericed by what is saw....it was so beautiful so colourfull and bright from all the light in the Windows and the beautiful sun that shined down on the town and the People doing there dayily routine like grocery shopping and going to work or if you were a child you would hang och with youre friends and play around with no vories in the entier world but how it will change when they grow up.

After Awhile of just wondering around the roads I hear yelling in an ally and it sounds like there were going to be a fight or something like that and I hade to stop it.... I cant let my citisents be poirly treated from others.

I started running towards the screaming and when I arrived I saw 3 older boys likely teenagers shouting at something before them but because I couldn't see them because there backs was turned against me I couldn't see who it was but that didn't matter "Hey you! Yous spikey haired watermelon......target someone youre own size"(I dunno why I wrote that😑). After I Said that they all 3 turned to me with confussed and slightly angry faces "What do you want broccoli head?!" Said the middle one said the others  started laughing at me but I didn't care that much.