Quirkless AU 2/2

So Im gonna try and write as much as I possibly can one these stories i have but dont get surprised when i dont update often

Anyways back to the story
Continuing from:

Then I got into the hall where we were suppose to meet the teachers for the information for the tests and we were going a writing exam to before the practicall exam but I know I was gonna nail it but...gosh this one guy just didnt shut up and what the fuck is with that choping hands???
_____________________________________

Izukus POV

"Aye the air aint a damn choping board sonic rip off..... And for fucking gods sake can you sit down and just so you know the teacher in the front was actually going to answear youre question if you just would have listened" After I said that everyone was chocked for some reason and the "sonic rip off" was sitting down and the loud as fuck blond teacher started talking again.

--After the introduction of the exam--

Noones POV

(Sonic rip off - Tenya Iida
loud as fuck blond teacher - Present Mic)

After p.mic was done talking the entire room everyone was sitting in started to chaking like if it was an earthquake outside. Everyone exept the teachers and (we all knew who) Izuku was chilling like if it was an everyday thing. Everyone else was panicking and running around like chickens....

(hahahhaha I can see it before me. Like you go on youtube and search chicken panick or some shit like that and then you imagine every student who was going to take an exam in BNHA or MHA on one of the chickens heads and then you cant stop laughing)

Anyways back to story.

"Aye you chickens calm down will ya...its just the exam thats starting dumbasses" Izuku said and like magic everyone calmed down."Alright little listener...lets the entrance exam begine" And just like that the walls of the room disappeard and you could see it was like an city and in the distance tou could hear mecahnical noises.....

lets the entrance exam begine" And just like that the walls of the room disappeard and you could see it was like an city and in the distance tou could hear mecahnical noises

(thats is what was on the screen when p

(thats is what was on the screen when p.mic presented the practical part off the entrance exam. And if you watched the anime you know when and where they did the entrance exam thingy.)

Noones POV

The entence exam students was confused voer why they was in an city. Well everyone exept Izu ofcourse. He was just waiting for the "go" signal from one of the teachers and when he didn't get any signal efter 5 min he just started running into the city and found the robots that p.mic had showned on the screen minutes prior.

'Heh....this will be an easy win' he thought in the head and just stared kicking and punching the robots until they didnt move anything and whent over till his next victim. In the mean time the other students was just standing there and waiting for an "go" from p.mic but instead they got "What are you all waiting for....when youre a pro you dont get an go signal, if you wait to long for approval then more people will die"

_________________________________________________

short chapter

sorry for like 1000 years waiting for updates

im really sorry and i got reasons like school and stuff like that so im sorry for late and slow as fuck updates

anywyas see ya next time

words count:600