Quirkless AU

Backstory
Deku didn't take the short cut and there for he didnt encounter the sludge monster and he didn't meet All Might so he didn't get an quirk and he didn't try and save Bakugou because he had become kinda emotionless to everyone exept his mom who unfortunatily died after Dekis first year at Middle school....Nobody knew Deku was an orphane because he never Gold anyone the har does and not even the police knew and there for Deku moved out from the apartment and......
_____________________________________

Izuku POV
After mom died I have completely turned off my emotions and I moved out from the apartment because I couldn't pay the Hills....I didn't have enough money for that....

So I took what I thought was the best to take with me if there were to robbe the place like my computer,phone,charger for both of them, earbuds,food,something to drink and a flashlight for emergensies and then I was on my way to find a place were I didn't have to pay any rent and still be close enough to my middle school.....

Then I remembered someething about an villain attack on ****** street and the apartment complex was abandoned and the apartments wasn't gonna be shut down but no one wanted to live there but I think the power and water is still working because its was just 4-5 days ago....

----2 hours later----

I finally found it! I go Into the loby and take all the keys to differens room and when I find a room that is to my licking I take that key and the other I put back....

After searching the apartment I go up to the top floor and I was excauseted (It was a 50 floor apartment and there is pretty big rooms) But when I looks around I couldn't belive my eyes....

The floor was of black/dark grey marble and it was squeaky clear
The walls was a dark grey with black symbolse and pattern that was in someway relaxing to me and it was some plants here and there and led loops around the edges when the walls and roof meet eachother and the light casted a beautiful tone of red/orange- ish colours on the walls and floor it looked magical....

When I walked further in I came to a modern day kitchen with the newest ecuiptment. The stove was an electric tablet and there was creamy white floating cabinets above the stove in the middle was an kitchen island with with/light grey marble and it was with as well as the cabinets...

Behind the kitchen was an i suppose living room with a big grey couch and a glas table infront of the couch and there was an big flat screen TV. Under the TV was an bench in dark polished oak with sneakers and än Playstation

Next I went into the master bedroom