Casey Jones x Reader/1

Today is Casey's one of the biggest game with his hockey team. You and Casey knew eachother since beginning of your highschool year, you immediately showed an interest towards eachother, and you were kinda similar to him. You didn't have same passion as him tho, your passion was painting, you have your room all in your paintings, paints and brushes. You were also friends with April, and the turtles, you knew that all of them would got your back when something bad is going on, and you completely trusted them.
What you didn't know, was a thing that Casey told them a week before his big game.

*one week ago*
- Hey guys...- Casey entered the lair, looking miserable and sad.
- Ayo, what's wrong dude? - Mikey asked, when he saw that Casey wasn't like Casey. I mean, Mikey couldnt see his big gap tooth smile, and his kinda childish behavior.
Casey sighed and sat next to Mikey on the sofa.
- It's just that... - He went silent for couple of seconds, and looked down - I have a crush on Y/N - he said and put his hands on his face.
Raph heard it from his room and almost flew out of it.
- YOU WHAT?! - Raph looked at Casey shocked, but then his shock was replaced with dissapointment.
- You're joking aren't ya? - The Red masked turtle looked at his human friend, thinking it's one of the black-haired teenage boy stupid jokes.
- I am not joking Raph! - Casey said frustrated, when he heard Raph and Mikeys laugh - IT'S NOT FUNNY GUYS! IM DEADLY SERIOUS! I really like Y/N, and I want to be with her! I just... don't think she likes me back... - Casey said and sighed loud.
- Dude, you should tottaly tell her - Mikey said, stuffing another slice of pizza to his mouth and munching loud.
- Yeah, what bad thing could happen? - Leo said, unaware of everyone that he even was there.
- What if she doesn't like me back?! - Casey said, feeling nervous thinking about what would happen if Y/N wouldn't be interested in him.
- Maybe you should ask April? They are great friends, and they talk alot, so maybe she knows something that we don't - said Donnie, kinda irritated.
- Yeah, I think she will be here in like ten minutes, she just texted me that she's coming - said Leo, looking at everyone else.
- I guess there's nothing else that we can do... Okay, I'll talk with April about Y/N - Said Casey, still looking frightened with his feelings.