𝟎𝟓

- Pilot

After watching Scott at lacrosse practice, Beth was at home having dinner with her mother when Stiles had constantly messaged her to meet him at his house with Scott as he had been researching everything about werewolves and came to the conclusion...

After watching Scott at lacrosse practice, Beth was at home having dinner with her mother when Stiles had constantly messaged her to meet him at his house with Scott as he had been researching everything about werewolves and came to the conclusion that Scott was becoming one.

"Stiles! I got your fifty bajillion messages, this better be worth it" Beth called out from outside of Stiles bedroom with Scott by her side who looked confused on why his best friend had called him frantically going on about how he really needs to talk to him.

The Stilinski boy jumped out of his chair as he was sat at his desk going over all the research he had done, Stiles eyes brightened at the sound of his friends voice causing him to rush towards the door, swinging it open glancing between Beth and Scott and exclaimed, " Get in"

Stiles ushered his two best friends in his bed room that was covered with multiple of books and papers scattered all around the room causing Beth's eyes to widened sharing an disbelief look with Scott who just shrugged his shoulders casually having no idea what this was actually about.

"You guys have got to see this. I've been up all night reading websites, books. All this information..." Stiles trailed off fixing the papers that are scattered all over his desk causing Scott and Beth to look at one another with furrowed eyebrows.

The blonde took a seat on the Stilinski boy bed with a sigh sending him a knowing look and questioned, " Stiles, how much adrenaline have you had today?" Knowing the boy had some sort of ADHD disorder with his hyperactive behaviour.

" A lot" Stiles replied with a shrug of his shoulders causing Scott and Beth to smile in amusement making him to shoot them a glare as he waved his hand dismissively, " doesn't matter. Okay, just listen."

"Oh, is this about the body?" Scott questioned sitting down next to Beth placing his backpack beside him, "Did they find out who did it?" He curiously asked Stiles with his eyebrows raised causing the Stilinski boy to shake his head in response, " No, they're still questioning people, even Derek Hale"

Beth's eyes widened as she shared an confused looked with both boys and asked, " Wait, the guy from the woods that we saw the other day" Stiles nodded his head enthusiastically and exclaimed, " Yeah! Yes. But that's not it, okay?"

Scott frowned glancing at the blonde with his eyebrows raised only for her to shrug her shoulders, " what, then?" Scott questioned with a roll of his eyes only for Stiles to scoff in disbelief as he glanced between his two friends, " Remember the joke from the other day? Yeah, it's not a joke anymore" he explained with a sympathetic look on his face.

Stiles glanced at Beth who avoiding eye contact with them both as she bit her lip. The Stilinski boy furrowed his eyebrows before shaking his head turning his attention back onto Scott and explained, " The wolf... the bite in the woods. I started doing all this reading" Stiles suddenly jumped up from his chair with some papers in his hands, " do you even know why a wolf howls?"