𝟏𝟎

- Second Chance At First Line

After leaving the hospital, Bethany and her two best friends made their way through Beacon Hills Preserve

After leaving the hospital, Bethany and her two best friends made their way through Beacon Hills Preserve. The blonde beauty climbed out of Stiles blue jeep when it pulled up outside of the old Hale house that was burned down years ago.

Beth wrapped her cardigan around her herself trying to keep herself warm from the harsh wind, grabbing a flashlight that Scott handed to her as he was carrying a shovel. The Mikaelson's witch eyes scanned around the hale house and couldn't help but feel guilty for being on someone's property especially since Derek's family all died here.

"Wait, something's different" Scott spoke up with a frown on his face glancing around the old hale house as Stiles turned his attention to the McCall boy and curiously questioned, " different how?" Bethany frowned in confusion looking at Scott for an explanation only for Scott to shake his head in response, " I don't know. Let's just get this over with"

The three teenagers walked up to the large dirt mound that was beside the house, Bethany was holding a flashlight towards where the other half of the body was buried as the two boys began digging into the ground.

Bethany blue eyes scanned around the forest feeling someone's eyes on her but brushed it off as she turned back around to face Stiles and Scott, " are you guys done yet? Derek will be back any minute"

"Well, we would of been done by now if you helped us" Stiles exclaimed as he stopped digging for a moment to look up at the blonde who scoffed in disbelief and replied, " Yeah, how's that going to work genius when you only bought two shovels"

Stiles opened his mouth stuttering over his words going to say something but decided against it knowing that the blonde was right and went back to digging up the hole with Scott, " what if he comes back?" Scott frantically asked with wide eyes glancing between his two best friends.

"Then we get the hell out of here" Stiles commented with a shrug of his shoulders causing Bethany to roll her eyes in annoyance and exclaim, " that's your big plan? If he comes back we leg it and what if he catches us" Stiles raised his eyebrows at the blonde and stated, " don't worry Beth, I have a plan if that happens"

Scott furrowed his eyebrows before looking at Stiles for and explanation and asked, " which is?" Stiles stopped digging for a moment as he told his two friends, " you run one way, I run the other and Bethany runs the opposite. Whoever he catches first, too bad"

"You're such an ass" Bethany told the Stilinski boy with an incredulous look on her face making Scott nod his head in agreement and added in, " I hate that plan" the two boys continued digging for a couple of moments until Stiles shovel comes in contact with something solid from the ground below.