𝟎𝟖

- Second Chance At First Line

The next morning, Bethany and Lydia were sat on the benches outside waiting to watch lacrosse practice seeing as several lacrosse players were already out on the field warming up getting ready to play a game of lacrosse

Bethany frowned sightly when she spotted Stiles sitting on the bench causing the blonde to excuse herself from Lydia and make her way over to the Stilinski boy and spoke, "Hey, what's going on with Scott?"

"Allison's and Kaiden's father is the hunter that tried to kill Scott last night" Stiles informed her quietly so that they wouldn't be overheard by anyone causing Beth's blue eyes to widened in shock as she turned to stare at him and exclaimed, " you're kidding, right? I've met Chris he just doesn't seem the type to go around shooting wolves"

Stiles let out a heavy sigh shrugging his shoulders casually, " I wish I was kidding. Scott's been freaking out over it especially since he has a thing going on with Allison" Bethany glanced over at Kaiden who got into position as she shook her head and breathes out, " Holy Shit"

Scott was standing in the middle on the filed. Squared off with Jackson, " Let's go! McCall, what are you waiting for? Let's go" Coach Finstock yelled out from where he was standing on the side line.

Bethany bit her lip nervously watching Scott who started sprinting towards Jackson only for the star lacrosse player to slam him to the ground causing Scott to land on his back harshly. Beth placed her hand against her mouth in surprise knowing it's not a good idea for a newly turned wolf to do sports especially since Scott been getting more angrier than usual.

"Hey, McCall!" Coach Finstock called out to the shaggy haired boy walking across the field ignoring the lacrosse players who were laughing at Scott who pushed himself up from the ground, " Hey, McCall. My grandmother can move faster than that and she's dead! You think you can move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother"

Bethany gulped as she watched Scott nervously seeing his eyes glow golden in anger as he gritted his teeth together and muttered under his breathe, " Yes, coach" the blonde beauty shared an uneasy look with Stiles as Coach Finstock called out, " I can't hear you"

"Yes, coach" Scott repeated himself but much louder causing the lacrosse coach to nod his head and firmly told the shaggy haired boy, " then do it again. McCall's gonna do it again!" Coach Finstock patted Scott on his back as the McCall boy jogged down the field to the other players standing in front of Kaiden.

Kaiden who had glanced at Bethany seeing how anxious she was as her eyes were kept on Scott's figure biting her lip in worry as she did so, " You got this, Scott" Kaiden encouraged with a nod causing the shaggy haired boy to glance at him before coach Finstock blew his whistle causing both him and Jackson to sprint towards one another.

Scott raised his lacrosse stick in the air charging towards Jackson direction with a determined look on his face only for Bethany to gasp in shock standing onto her feet as she watched Scott harshly shove Jackson to the floor with his werewolf strength causing Jackson to groan in pain on the ground.