𝟏𝟔

- Pack Mentality

Bethany was laid out on Allison's bed next to Lydia responding to a text from her mother before she shifted her gaze towards Allison who was looking through her clothes showing the two girls a couple of tops that she had only for Lydia and Bethany...

Bethany was laid out on Allison's bed next to Lydia responding to a text from her mother before she shifted her gaze towards Allison who was looking through her clothes showing the two girls a couple of tops that she had only for Lydia and Bethany to shake a look before turning their attention back to the brunette as the strawberry blonde haired girl commented, " Hmm, Pass. Pass. Let me see"

The Mikaelson girl chuckled with an amused smile on her lips as she sent a look to Allison, " You know you're going to regret letting her go through your clothes she's as bad as my mom" Allison sighed rolling her eyes slightly watching Lydia go through her clothes and muttered, " Yeah, I'm starting to see that"

Lydia who was ignoring the two girls and was searching through Allison's clothes with her eyes widened with a disbelief look on her face as she scoffed quietly and spoke, "Pass. Pass. Pass. Pass on all of it. God, Allison, respect for your taste in dwindling by the second" Bethany placed her phone in her pocket as she stood up moving Lydia to the side as she noticed a beautiful black sequin top as she grabbed the hanger placing it against Allison with a smile on her lips, "Hmm, what about this? This would look cute with a pair of jeans"

"Well, it doesn't make me want to throw up" Lydia commented as she nodded her head in agreement eyeing the top that the blonde had chosen for the brunette. Allison grabbed Bethany hand with a grateful look as she grabbed the top from her looking at herself through the mirror when her bedroom door suddenly opened causing a frown to appear on Bethany face as she realised that he was Allison's and Kaiden's father as she recalled Scott pointing him out when he came to pick up the twins.

Lydia smirked with an mischievous glint in her eyes at the sight of Allison's father when the brunette looked up with a smile on her face as she greeted him, " Dad, hello" Chris who was putting on his green jacket cleared his throat noticing the confused looks he was receiving from the three girls before he spoke up, " Right. I'm sorry. I completely forgot to knock"

"Hey, Mr Argent" Lydia called out flirtatiously with a large smile on her face as she laid across the bed with her hand in her hips only for Bethany to grab a pillow throwing it at her best friend with a look of disgust on her face. Allison who laughed at the two girls antics before turning her attention back to her dad and curiously questioned, " Dad, do you need something?"

Chris let out a sigh as he shoved his hands in his pockets and informed his daughter, " Yeah, I've already told your brother but I wanted to tell you that you'll be both staying in tonight" Allison furrowed her brows with an confused look as she shook her head and exclaimed, " What? I'm going out with my friends tonight" Chris shook his head sending his daughter a firm look and told her, " not when some animal out there is attacking people"