Transformation

Another bastion. Routine at this point, or supposed to be. This one's harder the piglins are angry, they're defending this bastion with a lot more energy than they defend the others.
But still, no match for Technoblade and his trident.
As he danced through the ranks, sword flashing, fishing rod whipping, sending out an occasional rocket with his crossbow, the piglins fell.
His braid lashed back and forth, his emerald earring swaying. The piglins could only look into the black eyes of his pig-skull mask and die.
Finally, there were no more opponents to kill. Techno stopped in front of the strange alter-esque formation in the center of the bastion, and reached out to touch the amulet that lay on it.
The amulet was strange, Techno had never seen anything like it. It looked like it was carved out of netherite, but the engraved lines are full of a strange glowing substance which looked almost like liquid gold or lava.
Techno reached out to touch it, and a blinding lights filled the room.

Everything went black.

Techno groaned as he woke up. Everything hurt. He reached up to touch his head, but instead of his hand, a brownish pink leg, tipped with a black cloven hoof appeared in his vision.
What? What is this?
Techno twisted his head around, trying to see what has happened. It's almost like... he was... In the body of a giant hoglin. Massive. Twice the size of a horse.
With a glance Techno saw that he still had his inventory, but when he tried to pull out his trident, nothing happened.
The strange amulet is also now in his inventory. Techno tried to get rid of it but, nothing happened.
A crash, outside the fortress. Techno heaved himself to his feet and spun around. Through a window, he sees a creature he hadn't seen in years, centuries.
A wither knight.
Techno had to find Philza. They need to flee to the Arctic, the one place the wither can't go. Any other time they would have fought it, but they're unprepared for war and Techno is in the body of a giant hoglin.
He spun and ran, galloped? Towards the nearest wall. It promptly shattered. This form is strong.
Stumbling, still unused to being a giant boar, Techno ran into the nether. He needed to find Philza.