The Unknown Killer

~Chapter One~

Mia woke up from the sound of her phone going off,feeling for the light she clicks on the lamp and picks up her phone. "Director Hope" Mia's voice was harsh as she spoke. "So sorry to wake you director but we got a call from a Jaysin Ways he said his daughter has been missing for a month or two" the voice said on the other end of the line. "OK thanks Rozie give me about ten just let me call Alivea so she can watch Eden" Mia said then hung up before Rozie could reply back.

Minutes later Mia walked into the police department as she passes Rozie to get to her office she stops and tell her to call Jaysin Ways to come down so she could ask him a few questions. With in minutes later Ways steps in the doors of Dallas police station.

"Mr.Ways please come in" Mia said when she seen Ways walking up to her office door. Ways stepped inside and closed the door behind him. "Please director call me Jaysin" Ways replied. Mia smiled and handed Ways a cup of coffee then took a seat in her chair. "Jaysin could please tell me what happened on the day that your daughter went missing" Mia said. "Yes ma'ma but its more like a runaway. It was midnight on Tuesday April the 30th Lydia my daughter came in the door and she knew to be home by nine. I had asked her where she was and she started yelling at me saying I was dumb and to get a life then she walked out the door. By the time I ran out the door she got in a white Ford pickup" ways said then took a sip of his coffee. When Ways had finished telling her what happened Mia had asked if she had any friends or knew people she talked to. He gave her a list of girls names she talked about but he has never meant them.

A few minutes later Mia thanked Ways for stopping by and said she would do all she can to help find out where his daughter went to.

On her way home Mia decides to stop by her brother Shane's house, as she pulls into Shane's drive way she seen Z Shane's pit bull running up to the car. Mia steps out of her car and taps him on the head then he took off and Mia followers behind and knocks on the door. " Mia come in I didn't know you was coming" Nancy Mia's sister in-law said then closed the door behind her. "Shane should be back soon he had to help Mrs.Baker with something" Nancy said. Mia smiled but didn't reply.

"I told you auntie was here Lulu" Sarah Mia's niece said as she walked down stairs. " Hi auntie Mi" Sarah said and Lulu came behind Her older sister with a yellow blanket. " Hi sweetheart" Mia said to Lulu as she picked her up and placed her on her lap. " Auntie when can we see Eden I miss him" Lulu said as she looked up at Mia. "As soon as I can get off I will bring him here and you can play with him for hours" Mia said then Lulu got off her lap and ran to the door when Shane came in.

" Mia hello baby sis I didn't know you be stopping by" Shane replied. "Yea I just stopped to see how everyone was doing' Mia said as her brother hugged her.

_________________________________

Mia, Shane and Nancy jumped from the sound of Sarah screaming , quickly they run out to see what has happened then they see Lulu laying in the road with Sarah on top of her. Shane ran to Sarah as fast as he could when he gets there he picks her up and held her tight in his arms. " Its okay daddy's got you" he said holding her even tighter. Nancy's heart jumped when Lulu tried to get up, she had hoped she was okay, Lulu trys to get up but she can't move her legs Nancys heart drops. Mia picked Lulu up and asked if Sarah could stand. Shane looked at his six year old and told her to try, she did and she could. Thank you lord Nancy said to her self as she stood up. "Let me call Rozie's maybe she could help us with Lulu" Mia replied as they made there way into the house.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door, Nancy jumps from the sound and quickly answers it. A woman about 5'3 stands on the steps, " Hello Mrs.Hope I'm Rozie, Mia called me about Lauren" Rozie said. " Oh yes come on in please and call me Nancy" Nancy replied as she let Rozie pass.