The Unknown Killer

♡Chapter Two♡

The next day Mia was having trouble with her work she couldn't stop crying over what had happened to her nieces, the question is what did happen? As she got up from her chair a man about 6'4 came up to the door, Mia yelled come in when he began to knock. " Sorry to bother you director but these roses were out your office door and I thought I bring them in" the man said as he smiled but stopped when he see the look in her eyes. "Director do you want to talk about it?" Mia looked up and replied " What do you mean Kimmet?" Then looked back down. " What ever it is that is bothering you" Kimmet stood there and waited for her to reply. " Come on Director if you tell me what's wrong I will take you and your son to dinner" Mia looked up at him and started to ask how he knew she had a son but then she realize his picture was on the desk. " My neice might not walk again" Mia said then got up to get a drink of water.

A few minutes later Mia's phone went off " Director Hope" she said. "Mia could you come over please,Lulu wants to see you" Shane said. A moment later Mia walked out of her office and got in her car and was on her way to see Lulu.

________________________________________

"How is she?" Mia asked when she walked into her brothers. He lowered his head but didn't say anything. Mia could tell the pain he was going threw she was feeling the same. Mia walked into Lulu's room and checked on, tears hit her face when she seen her neice in two leg brace.

"Hi Lulu aunties here" Mia sitting on the edge of Lulu's bed. Lulu opened her eyes slowly but didn't say anything. Stepping out of the way room, Mia wiped her face and ment Shane in the kitchen. He frowed when she sat down and looked at her.

" We will find whoever did this to her but I have to get back to work" Mia said as she got up and headed for the door. " I'll call if she wakes up thanks for stopping by" Shane hugged her sister and she walked out the door.

While Mia was driving down the road to her office she gets a unknown text,

" Mianna,Mianna my dear I will end you like I tried to end your niece, so stay away from her or she will die in her sleep!"

~JW~

Mia threw her phone on the floor and stepped on the gas to her SUV and minutes later she was in front of the police department. Mia grabbed her phone and took it inside with her and went straight to Rozie's office. " Rozie I need your help" Mia said walking in without knocking. Before Rozie could reply a man stood up and turned to Mia and said "Director don't you ever knock?" His face was still. " Judge Kyles I didn't know you would be here" Mia felt her face getting red.

"I was just telling Ms.Riley that everyone was doing a fine job on there cases but I would like to talk to you alone Hope" Jude Kyles said as he headed out the door to her office. " Yes Sir" she said and followed him behind.

"Mia how you been, how is Eden?" Judge asked. " He's fine Judge Kyles" Mia replied. " Mia you don't have to call me Judge I am Eden's dad after all" " He's fine Hank, how are the boys and Gypsy doing?" Mia asked in a rude way.