The Unknown Killer

Chapter Five
Lydia tells all

"It all started in February there was this guy that kepted trying to get Yazzmann to date him, she would tell him no she was to young and so on and so on. She came up to me one day and told me some guy in a white truck wouldn't leave her alone, so I went to talk to him and asked what he wanted from Yazz? He said nothing any more as he looked at me up and down and licked his lips." She looked at her dad and said "I know what your thinking and no he didn't touch me daddy". " He wouldn't he wanted Yazz and no matter what I did he still wanted her, so I made him a deal if he took me instead of her would he leave her be?" He agreed or I thought he did. Until I seen her laying in the basement floor. She looked so cold and it looked like she was there for a while. He stared laughing and said "Now isn't this fun" then walked over to Yazz and unbuttoned his jeans but didn't pull out our pulled his pants down. He opened her legs and looked "Damn little thing yummy, can't wait to have that" My heart beat faster as he kissed her, the fear in her eyes made worried, my best friend was getting raped and I couldn't do anything about it." Lydia stopped and looked at her father but didn't say anything then looked at Mia and said "I know who he is" Mia said "Please Lydia tell me" "His name is Jake Wright" Lydia said. Mia thought back on her texts she got and remembered ~JW~ at the end of her text. "Sweetheart how did Yazzmann die?" Her father asked. "She killed her self and when he seen she was dead he let me go and said he will be looking for a beautiful young woman to have fun with then pushed me out of the truck and made me walk." Lydia looked at the floor and just sat there.

Later on in the that evening Dallas police arrested Jake Wright and brought him to the police department.