17G (Class Perspective of Encounters with Eri)

Credit to the artist!

Uraraka's POV

You know, if I was told Eri would run up to someone today and say he was her savior, and now brother too, I would have brought my camera. Yes, I know, how can a person without money afford a camera? It's just such a problem. *cries*

I almost want to laugh at the scene in front of me and believe it isn't real, but here we are. Here we are indeed.

I turn to my classmates, checking to see if they are as shocked as I am. Of course, Todoroki isn't. Everyone else seems to feel the same amount of shock I do. This only shocks me more because Aizawa-sensei and Shinsou live with him. Eri walked up to Midoriya. She talked to him in whispers, he whispered back, and then she giggled and declared him as her savior. All of us are just watching now as they run around, Midoriya playing tag with her. Todoroki shrugs and decides to join them soon enough. Midoriya does the slow thing that most people do with kids. He lets her tag him. It is kind of amazing to watch considering this is the kid we now know to be the dangerous hacker.

I snap out of it, not wanting to offend Eri, and I start running around as well. I guess my questions will have to be answered later.

Yaoyorozu POV

Midoriya, carrying Eri to the dorms. On his back. After being absent from classes all day. My relief outweighs my confusion. I'm about to run up to him, but then I notice he is humming and Eri is sleeping. I decide I'll just watch instead, just in case.

To my surprise, he doesn't take her immediately to the dorms. He takes her to a clearing behind the school with a bunch of flowers. I didn't even know this was here. A soft smile reaches my lips when I notice his hand stealing the ground of some flowers, ground that he lays Eri on, gently. His hands work skillfully to create a flower crown. He makes three.

Midoriya does the motion in my direction for 'come here'. He then places a flower crown on his head. When I get to him, he places another one on mine. Later, after Eri wakes up, she gets one as well. That time still makes me happy thinking about my friend's care.

Bakugou POV

He is up again. Why does he always get up so early? I follow him out this time, having promised myself that I would the last time he did this. He heads out of the dorm. This furthers my curiosity, so I continue to follow him. I may not have been nice to him, but he is still one of the closest people to me, and I don't want to lose him again.

I follow him to a field of flowers. It is the one the vice pres was talking about. Huh. No one believed her. I suppose it does make sense, though. Zuku would be the one to find a field of flowers that is practically invisible if you look for anything besides Izu. I watch as he gathers flowers and makes two flower crowns, like the ones from the story. Just as Yaoyorozu said, he beckons me over to him. I sigh and decide to just follow his instructions. What is the harm?

Once he is satisfied, he grabs some other flowers as well. He gathers them in his hands along with the flower crown and heads out of the field. I follow him. When I look behind us, I don't see a field of flowers anymore. A delighted shimmer shows up in my eyes.

He delivers the flowers to Eri through a window, replacing the other ones. He must do this every day. He also leaves the flower crown beside her on the nightstand. I know I'll remember this story with euphoria.

Todoroki POV

I got assigned Midoriya on the 'follow a person for a day' assignment. I am content with this arrangement. Midoriya has already finished his day of following a person as well, so that should make it somewhat easier. I follow him to the park. Caterpillar-sensei and Eri are there when we arrive. I go to sit in a tree, but I get stopped by Midoriya coming over to me and bringing me to sit down with them. There is a picnic set up. We all have dinner together, concluding my day. It would conclude my day if he didn't pick up Eri and run around with her on his back, anyway. I am glad Midoriya has found parents. Much like him, I only have a mom, but she is kind of stuck somewhere. A very small hint of happiness works its way onto my face as I watch the two of them having fun together. I am a firm believer they both deserve it, especially since I know Eri's past and can guess parts of Midoriya's.