45AA (Streamer Time)

Credit to the artist!

Third POV

Izuku has been doing this activity, streaming, long before he entered UA. Due to his anxiety, he ended up reading the entirety of the school rule book before going, none of which mentioned anything about activities of the student's choice outside of school unless it is illegal or makes UA look bad.

He only continues out of habit and due to the community he has grown. He is glad that it will give him something to look forward to outside of school as well. The money is also useful to give people stuff whether he knows them, unusual, or not, primarily. He is hoping to be able to give gifts to any potential friends. He knows his previous friend will be there as well, but his mom agreed to online school for middle school, knowing how bad it could get for quirkless kids. His mom was against him going back to a real school, but she agreed after months of convincing. Luckily, he got Principal Nezu and his mom to agree to sign a contract with each other about his school situation, meaning he is stuck there unless he agrees to leave. He also is allowed to stream the entire school as long as it does not show security measures past the basic and known ones.

He smiles, getting prepared for his first stream at UA, unaware of some of his classmates' obsession with his streams. He goes by 'Bunnify'. He chose the name by combining bunny, an animal his mom often compared him to, and gift and then getting Bunift before changing it to Bunnify.

"Hello peeps and creeps, welcome to UA!" He gets a lot of confused comments, but he isn't really worried because he has been using a voice modifier for years and a mask and wig along with that as precautions due to his dream.

"I don't know how often I mention this, but UA has always been my dream school, and I got in. Of course, this will lead you all to believe I am new to the school which I will neither confirm nor deny. My streams will still happen on Sundays starting at 16:00-17:00 JST. Otherwise, they will continue to happen at random." He claps his hands. "Alright! Let's get this started." Izuku goes on to answer some questions, none that could even lead to a hint of his identity besides his favorite color, which won't do much for most people. He then moves on to an analysis session, and finally, he walks them through an empty UA building and waves to the cameras they pass, sometimes leading his viewers to look on with confusion when they don't see anything. (To be fair, he did point at some cameras that weren't there just to keep bits of the security out.)

A few months into his first year at UA, Aizawa-sensei figures it out. Nezu cackled, content to see how it would play out.

"Welcome back, peeps and creeps. Today, we will have a special guest. For reasons, they are also hiding their identity. I will be referring to them as Catify. Catify, would you like to say anything?"

"Bunnify has the principal on their side, so I would tread carefully. Otherwise, I want to thank you for dealing with the chaos gremlin that Bunnify is and thank whatever may or may not be out there that Bunnify is a debatably-"

"Hey!"

"-good person." With a sigh, the person continues. Class 1A watches on in the common room, not inviting Izuku due to the slight annoyance that seemed to show on his face when they mentioned streamers around him. (He was only annoyed once because they were wandering around the school trying to guess Bunnify's identity.) "Back to your streamer because I, quite frankly, hate talking this much."

"Thank you, Catify, for your comments. Due to Catify's aversion to speaking, we have agreed to do a try not to laugh challenge." The night passes with Izuku finishing his stream. Afterward, he turns towards his teacher/ Catify.

"You're doing good, Problem Child." Midoriya grins.