55AJ (Delightful Degree)

Credit to the artist! (Google says: Duck on Tumblr)

Third POV

Midoriya grew little... attached to UA after being there for a long time. He grew to love the feel of the place while he went there. He worked out a deal with Nedzu (or Nezu take your pick), leading him to begin getting a teaching degree.

He had not been exactly doing great, but he had been doing, making it okay. He managed. No one knew, made it fun. The teacher agreed to a contract to not tell anything to anyone. Midoriya managed to get the needed degree for UA.

"Hello, today we will be welcoming a new member to our team." Nedzu pointed at the door. Midoriya, who had been hearing Nedzu, went into the room.

"Hi! Amazing to meet you all again. I hope you can help me do well here. Thank you and I hope for your acceptance!" Midoriya bowed in the direction the "team", Nezu put it, he would be working with.

"Wonderful!" Nezu clapped. "I hope you all treat him well. He gained experience before teaching, do not worry. Unlike a lot of you, he got a degree for teaching." Nedzu gave a look toward the people, letting them know he wanted them to get a degree.

"We welcome you to the team, Izuku." Aizawa gave an evil grin and led to tangled green hair, having been the one of the four to know originally. Midoriya grinned.

"Glad to be here!"