prologue

His aura dominated the surroundings charging the atmosphere with electricity. The taut muscles ,the broad shoulders , along with the predatory stance screamed control.In a flash he was infront of her pulling her closer by her waist.His one hand slid upto her neck tentatively teasing the skin,the other hand wrapped around her waist dangerously close to her hips while his lips skimmed along her neck and jaw.His lips drew nearer to-

"So this is what you are doing behind my back Adhweta you are cheating on me....how dare you?" A loud voice thundered making me drop the book rather unceremoniously.

Turning around I saw Deven standing there with clenched fists and a frown on his face.
"What? I was just reading a novel, since when is reading considered as cheating " I spluttered out as I clumsily stood up from the couch.
" Exactly you are reading these books and fantasizing about its characters ....and no don't you dare to deny...You will not read these books anymore. "He said
LIKE HELL I'M GONNA LISTEN TO HIM!

"No you can't take my books away from me they are my prized possessions I can even sell you for them it's characters are the love of my life , the apple of my eyes."

" Then maybe it is time to incinerate the thought of anyone besides me with the fire which burns in my eyes whenever I see you. " He said roughly pulling me and capturing me in his arms."To mark your body as mine , your thoughts as mine your soul as mine. To make your blood pump so hard that the flush which will adorn your body becomes  as deep as the passion which I feel whenever I touch you. I am not going to share you with anyone not even these characters. "
I could feel his gaze all over my face and with each word he tightened his arms around me. Threatening and exciting me in the same sentence...damn these are some real skills man, he can almost compete with my beloved characters, keyword being ...almost.