Epilogue

Indra watches the twins fight together and smiles at them fighting together.

Everyone was having dinner and laughing, saying stories Marcel goes up to them and say.

"I will never abandon you. And even though, I can't always be around, if you do much breathe my name."Marcel said to them.

"Thank you."Blair whispers and smiles at him.

"All right! It's time for an old fashioned wish burning ceremony."Rebekah said to her family.

"Oh, Come on."Hayley says and gets up they burn their wishes.

"You know, as much I've savored the joy of tormenting you throughout the years, I must
confess you all mean everything to me. Your
loyalty and your counsel and your love is
probably the only reason why I've survived as long as I have. But I wanna say it's not the end of the mikaelson's, Always and Forever."He said and smiles.

"Always and Forever."They all said

"I need a moment."

+

"When I'm gone traveling the world with your mother I'll be here whenever you want we won't be in New Orleans anymore expect for your Aunt Freya."Klaus said them they all cry.

"I love you three you've three taught me to be good and how to love."He said to them.

"We'll be okay without you because we're mikaelson's."Hope says to him.

"And we promise you, we're gonna do right by your name."Blair speaks to him.

"I know you will. I love you three so much."He says to them and cries.

"We love you too."-Xavier

+

Every one gets happy, Hayley and Elijah decided to go to Paris and be together while Rebekah and Marcel get married and have kids.

Indra watches the twins fight together and smiles at them being happy that it is all gone.

Klaus and Ophelia decided to travel the world and get married, Kol and Davina get together and we're already married Keinn and Freya decided to make a child and Klaus and Ophelia are planning on going to France first.

"Klaus, I wanna tell you something."Ophelia says to him and he looks at her.

"I know I got married but I really would love to be your wife and be together."She says to him.

"I would do."He whispers he kisses her while she kisses him back they break the kiss.

+

"You guys deserve to happy we will call you if we need help I promise."Blair said to her.

"I love you two."She said to them.