CONSUMED by Vengeance

"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation

"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."
― Kahlil Gibran

"I know that's what people say-- you'll get over it. I'd say it, too. But I know it's not true. Oh, you'll be happy again, never fear. But you won't forget. Every time you fall in love it will be because something in the man reminds you of him."
― Betty Smith 

DantéI am the youngest son of Luciano Matteo DeLuca, the notorious Sicilian Mafia kingpin

Danté
I am the youngest son of Luciano Matteo DeLuca, the notorious Sicilian Mafia kingpin. My father took great care in training both me and my older brother in the intricacies of the family business. He left no details unattended, ensuring we continue his legacy.

Unbeknownst to him, I harbor secret aspirations that do not align with his own. Aspirations that include my childhood friend, Mia Ferilli. Despite our insane chemistry, Mia and I never become more than friends... even though I've always wanted more.

Life was complicated.

A single calamitous day shatters my world and plans, compelling me to flee Italy and seek solace in a foreign country. Leaving behind Mia and the only life I've ever known to embark on a new journey to the US.

Even after a decade has passed, the ghosts of my past continue to haunt me. I frequently muse on the what-ifs and the girl I left behind, wondering where life has taken her. I'm also plotting vengeance, after my quest for truth, unearthed betrayals by those I was supposed to trust.

Mia
In spite of my deep aversion towards the mafia culture, I made a grievous error by falling for the charms of the youngest heir of the notorious Mafia boss. I was drawn to him like a moth to a flame, enticed by his icy grey eyes and hidden tenderness he kept hidden from the world.

There's only one problem...

I'm nothing.

Just the head housekeeper's daughter and not a mafia princess. 

The following story might contain mature content, swearing, violence, alcohol, etc

The following story might contain mature content, swearing, violence, alcohol, etc. Please proceed with caution. This book is only for a mature audience, 18+

Please, do not read if you're a sensitive reader. I had one of my books removed by a spiteful person who reported me to Wattpad because they were offended when they were warned numerous times that my book's mature.

This is the second installment in the CONSUMED series, and I hope it will captivate readers just like the first

Despite the challenge of writer's block, I've made progress and written three chapters so far. At first, the book explores mafia themes but later transitions into a story with romance and other elements.

I kindly ask for your patience as I work on overcoming my writer's block, causing delays in updates.

Further,  I want to express my heartfelt appreciation for your consideration of my work. Words fall short of capturing how much it means to me and how truly grateful I am.

Stay awesome!!!

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Copyright© Tiffany  Wolfe 2021             

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic methods without prior written permission.