Male! Villains X Reader - Part 1

Mortal Kombat Males X Reader Imagines - VILLAIN EDITION :D - "Falling In Love" - Part 1

Here's some Mortal Kombat villain headcannons! The bold characters are linked to another post I made, and the Italic characters are on this post! I couldn't fit them all onto one post due to the 10 gif limit and 30 hashtag limit, so here's this :P

These are headcannons and I really don't know about some of there's characters backstory and whatever, so don't be surprised if something us wrong. Don't be afraid to inform me :)

I may switch between "you" and "Y/N" a lot :)

Oh, and because this is Mortal Kombat, expect blood and manipulation. A while back, someone complained about there not being a blood warning for a Mortal Kombat fanfic I was writing. If you're sensitive about that stuff, you should prolly ignore the game tbh.

Lastly, Shang Tsung's was longer than expected. I um- love him?? Like a lot?? Like, a lot lot?? Mmmmmm????? And you'll see why I say this soon-

I made this on Tumblr so it really didn't transfer well on to Wattpad lol. I'm gonna be at work so I can't really fix it a lot sadly.

~~~~~~~~~~~

KANO

● To be honest, to be able to be in a relationship with this man, you'd have to be close to him since he was little. With his job and how often he leaves to fight, he sorta doesn't really have time for relationships. So you'd have to be his childhood friend who cared about him enough to leave with him to start the Black Dragon.

● When you were little kids growing up in a trailer park, it was a common rule to never let your kids outside alone as their was a lot of pedophiles and dangerous people. Yet one day, your parents brought you to your neighbor's house where Kano lived. There, you two became close friends.If you weren't from Australia, then when you began to pick up the accent, Kano would laugh at you a lot and tease you. But you, with a similar personality, would find a way to tease him just as hard. You two got into a lot of fights when you grew up together, but you two would have no time to stop and think when someone hurt one of you.

● That's because it happened once and it's what made you two get the closest you've ever been:When you were 13, you were encountered by some boys flirtatiously. It wouldn't have been so bad if they were around your age; no, these boys were 19-25. You were alone at the time and were walking home from school, as your school was walking distance, and Kano was sick that day so he didn't walk home with you. You tried to walk away but then one of them grabbed your arm and began to get way too close for comfort. Yet out of no where, Kano came with a metal bat in hand. Rather than announcing his presence, he swung his bat and attempted to fight then off the best he could, but a 13 year old had no chance. When he was being jumped, you tried to defend him and got hurt badly as well. When someone called the cops, they ran off.

● Ever since then, Kano was strange and way more protective and violent. His right eye was blurry and dark, yet he swore he had no regret in helping you that day. Although he would never do as much as yell at you, he had no problem yelling at his parents and punching holes in the wall when he got upset. At school, his grades were shit and he got into so many fights that he was kicked out. You were basically the only person he really trusted at that point.Then he was sent to military school.

● For three years, you were alone and scared. You carried a 12" knife everywhere with you in case you got hurt since Kano wasn't there; and at school, everyone knew you as the best friend of the asshoke who beats the shit out of everyone. No doubt you got bullied hard for it and even jumped. As for Kano, military school was fucking torture with people yelling at him all the time and he couldn't fight back. Yet overtime, he became much, much stronger and bigger. And by the time he was 16, he could no doubt take down a wrestler on the low-medium side.