Baraka x Reader

This was requested by yeetis123, who you should go follow now. Seriously, just-
Just follow them-

Also, for once I like a story I made. I mean, the writing, not so much, but I like the plot.

Um, hold on, I'm sorry; Dudes, did you not follow my homie @yeetis123 yet? 

Some facts: Baraka was born January 8, 1974, The day I published this was on January 8. Baraka is 6'5" (196 cm) and 280Ibs (127 kg). He's 45 years old, but let's pretend you're 25 and he's 30.

also, fun fact: I read X Reader's for about 3 months without even knowing what key words like Y/N and H/L meant. I grew annoyed and just guessed what they meant at the time, and was somehow right about what they meant. So if anyone needs to know what any key term means, lemme know.

------------------

     Most people would criticize my me for liking the guy who I like. After all, he's considered to be a disgusting, savage freak after all. But that's because they don't see the whole picture. But to be fair, I guess I used to feel the same way...

1 year earlier...

     I remember....a lot of yelling and blood. A riot had started in the village I was staying at in the time. Because at the time, I was a spy for special forces; it was my job to stay in Outworld and gather as much info as possible about the routines of the tarkatans. And damn, I hated them for hurting so many innocent Outworld villagers. And one day, the general came along. Everyone in the village knew about a riot that was supposed to involve everyone. 

     The village had held a meeting and asked everyone but young kids and expecting mothers to attack a nearby town for resources. After all, people from that town refused to offer our rundown village resources and help, so we definitely needed it. However, later that day, someone from our village had left. And reported us.

     Now with many tarkatans fighting those involved in the riot, including myself, many were bound to get hurt. Or die. I had stolen a few things from a store, specifically a knife and matches, while avoiding the mob. I was lucky to get away- at first anyway. I put the stolen things in a brown satchel as I ran to an alleyway on the opposite side of the store. I was ready to set the mob ablaze, while trying to save as many villagers as possible. However, a townsperson saw me. 

Without seeing them the entire time, which must have mean that had some sort of magic speed, I was shanked. I was stabbed right under my bottom rib. I screamed in agony as blood rushed out of me. However, that's all I remember from that moment. But I know at some point, I tried to run away and found another alleyway. Or maybe someone moved me. 

But, no matter what actually happened, I know I eventually woke up do to intense pain or something. I don't know how I was still alive by dark, considering I was shanked during the day. I was still bleeding badly, or so I thought. I remember whimpering as I brought my hand to my wound, slowly moving my head to face the bloody mess. Except...there wasn't that much blood. Instead, there were bloody bandages every here and there. My eyes widened and I felt paranoid suddenly.

I covered my face, which was turning a deep crimson color. But to be fair, it seems in the time I was unconscious, I had gotten many more wound and someone decided to heal me. But it still felt wrong! I was all cut up and bloody. I scanned my body, noting bandages all over my legs and arms. They, too, were all bloody. I felt pain everywhere! I began to feel tears prick my eyes.