Raiden x Reader

Requested by HaloMaiden
Thank you for the request.

Lemme be clear. I know the difference between sense and since. I just usually type the wrong word at the wrong time. Like, "it haven't hurt sense it healed."

Also, sorry this is sHit. I had so much writer's block during this, it's not even funny. I only came up with the beginning to this, so everything else just appears in my head.
__________________________

    NSome time after the tournament, there was a celebration for Lui Kang's victory. People were honoring him for his win over Shang Tsung. He had just saved Earthrealm from the hands of Shao Kahn, Outworld's Emperor!

     Although, Y/N's work wasn't finished. Although she was supposed to attend the the celebration but, she couldn't. She had this strange feeling. That something bad was going to happen.

     Y/N spent time inside. The celebration was held outside, but how could she go? After all, she knew there were eyes on the back of her. Moving closer...

     Suddenly, Y/N stood up from her spot and turned around. There was Shang Tsung, who had appeared for...an unknown reason. (If I had to guess, it would be to force Raiden into another tournament)

     "Sorcerer! What are you doing here?" Y/N asked with a sharp voice. He just smirked smugly.

     "I'm here to inform Raiden about a new tournament, hosted in Outworld. It's now of your concern," he answered, before returning to a serious face. He know she wouldn't let him go without a fight.

Listen, it's 2 AM, I'm not that good at fighting scenes anyway. Time skip!

     In the end, Shang Tsung was defeated. Y/N towered above him as two people walked into the room. Raiden and Lui Kang, if she had to guess. Just their presence alone gave off a certain feeling.

     Shang Tsung glared at he stared up at three. There was a moment of silence, a moment of just staring and mental questioning.

     As soon as this and that happened, Shang Tsung was returned to Outworld under the authority of Raiden. Whilst that was happening, Y/N couldn't help but smile at how Shang was most likely going to be killed by Shao Kahn.

--

     "I am surprised. Shang Tsung is not as fearsome as he believes," Raiden said, appearing next to Y/N; it was hour since the event. Momentary, the 21 year old was at the porch Jax and Raiden were during the visit of Shang Tsung.

     Y/N was a little started, but kept to herself. She looked down, leaning onto the pillar. Her arms were crossed, her face somewhat red. She always felt overwhelmed when Raiden was looking at her.

     "I noticed. He's such a narsassis," Y/N commented. She mentally scolded herself for seeming so edgy and hated. She felt like Raiden was judging her, making her feel extra warm and heavy.

     Raiden cocked his head, which was uncommon. Typically, Raiden's neck was solid and straight. I know Red_Scarfed_Person, the author, is rambling, but he acts like an imaginary neck brace is on him. If someone is to his right, he will turn his while body to face him. So this surprised Y/N.

     "You're face is red. Are you feeling alright? Perhaps Shang Tsung did something to you [I must console with the Elder Gods about this]," Raiden mentioned, returning to his perfect neck posture.

     Y/N was silent, but leaned off the pillar. She looked up at Raiden, memorised. Of course, she was staring. However, Raiden didn't say anything about it. He knew of Y/N's feelings for him, for he's Raiden, even of Y/N didn't realize it.

      "Y/N, allow us to go inside," Raiden suggested, wrapping his arms behind his back. Y/N realised she was staring, which caused her to blush. She nodded, saying, "Eh, yes. Sorry."

     After the celebration, everyone went home. Y/N would return to [Country] and never see Raiden until about a year later, for they always met up time to time. Speaking of home, Raiden had suddenly grabbed Y/N's hand.

     "I do believe you would need to get home quickly. Allow me to assist you," Raiden said to Y/N, startling her. She suddenly got really hot, yet she nodded and held his hand back. She told herself to stop acting this way.

     "I would appreciate it, thank you," Y/N replied. She was telling in her head, simultaneously. Yet she seemed to calm yet embarrassed on the outside.

     Within a second, the two appeared in front of a house. Where Y/N lived, exactly. Y/N smiled, finally able to return home after such a long time. Raiden looked down at Y/N, smiling at her.

     He softly grabbed her chin to make her look at him. She quietly hummed in confusion, but her question as to why he did that was answered within a second. Raiden pressed his lips against Y/N's.

     Y/N's eyes lit up. Her heart raced ever so slowly. She was in a small state of shock. Even though the kiss only lasted a few seconds, Y/N felt so in love. She finally understood what she had felt!

     Raiden pulled away, seeing Y/N's shocked state. Y/N stared at Raiden for a moment, then touched her lips with her finger.

     "Dearest Y/N, until we meet again," Raiden said as he teleported away.

     Y/N left her state if shock.

     "You kiss me then leave?" Y/N sighed. But of course, she continued on with her life.

    Actually, Raiden started visiting frequently. In fact they're a couple now!