Kuai Liang X Innocent! Reader/with Child! Reader

Kuai Liang and Child Reader, X Innocent Reader Headcannons - "POV: You're desprate for a plot"

My ideas are running short and these are short headcannons. Their also terrible so

Yeah, I knew I had to put down something before the deadline on my WIP List, but I wasn't sure what to write for Sub Zero. Sooo child reader then innocent reader it is. SORRY TO KEEP YA'LL WAITING ON SOME STORIES

BASICALLY THERE'S 2 PARTS TO THIS STORY. The first part is CHILD READER, the second is INNOCENT READER. Please don't be confused later on lol

~~~~~~

Okay, most importantly, Y/N is a very quiet child. Straight faced, silent, half of her face is covered by a scarf so no one knows if she's happy or sad, all that. Soft voice that's never used much. It took a few days before Y/N adapted to her new life with Kuai Liang and a few days longer before she actually talked. Clearly, bebe was in a lot of pain

No one really knows how Y/N got there. The child was only 5 years old, wrapped in plenty of layers of cloth to keep her warm. It seems that overnight, she just appeared at the Lin Kuei and Grandmaster Liang kinda just excepted it.

She's quiet, cuddly, and fucking adorable. Like, beyond comprehension adorable. Maybe it was that innocence that made Kuai not question where she came from right away and just let her in. After all, in this time, anyone could be a spy or villainous character.

Y/N would just sit and watch the people in the clan fight while she ate ice flavored snow cones. She stared with great admiration and awe, but got nervous easily whenever she asked if she liked it by her caretaker, the Grandmaster.

Kuai didn't have a big father figure but his memories with his big brother was sufficient enough to teach him how to raise a little girl. He knew how how play and talk to her without being too serious or too childish. However, the problem is, he wasn't sure how to talk to a girl he knows nothing about. She just appeared on his doorstep one day wrapped in a giant scarf and such, nothing else. And she was too nervous to talk a lot.

Red flags, hmm? The good thing is that the Lin Kuei was very protected so Y/N would have have chance if she really was a spy. But they all doubted it. She grew very popular among the Lin Kuei members and saw them as older brothers almost. As days past and she grew to know them, she saw them as a family.

Kuei was one of those "parents" that messed up a lot when he was talking. He knew how to talk to her age group, but that doesn't mean he does it. He would usually say something she didn't understand, causing her to giggle and stop listening to him for a moment. Or if he spoke to childishly, she'd grow bored. If he ever tried to use words she frequently used that aren't popular in the Lin Kuei on the slightest, she'd burst out laughing. After all, when some wise dude tries to fit in with a 5 year old, it can be complicated.

As Grandmaster, Kuai spends a lot of time managing and making schedules for the people. Y/N would usually sit besides him silently, playing with a stuffed toy she brought from whatever her origin place was. Actually, this is where Y/N spoke for for first time. They were sitting together, and Y/N sneezed so Kuai said, "bless you." Y/N thanked him, making him jump. "YoU cAn sPeAk!??-"

Honestly, lots of hugs are shared by this wise and serious man and you

When you talk to him, he gets so happy. He doesn't show it, but he lives hearing your sweet voice. He knows your in pain from being forced to leave your home for whatever reason. Talking is a great sign of battling that sadness too!

When he finally got you to him all the time, he felt so proud of himself. He never got married or had kids so this child was his biggest accomplishment in his eyes.

------------------

Kuai loves to be with you. Your adorable outfits, sweet voice, pure mindset, humble actions, everything.

Y/N is a girl who grew up in the clan, but was kept hidden most her life by her parents. Maybe because they didn't want a kid and didn't want to acknowledge her, maybe because they had lost a child and wanted wanted keep her safe, or whatever. But whatever the reason, it kept her from knowing the dangers of the world

Fear doesn't make sense to her. Kuai loves Y/N's ability to cheer him up when he's nervous or scared simply simply stating something like, "if today is the worst day of your life then that's good. That means every other day is gonna be better!"

Kuai loves to bring you those cliché lovey dovey things to make you feel special. Roses, chocolates, ice shaped like animals, etc.

Y/N loves to make him things in return. But with all her time inside the house growing up, she's never been good at practicing her ice combat. But her food and music skills are fkn amazing.

Y/N refuses to acknowledge the amount of murder that happens in the clan. Every since she stared seeing Kuai, the clan seemed much less violent for her sake.

Cuddles. Every night.

Goodnight. Every night.

I love yous. Every few hours