↪︎ y. itadori - be mine?

anime oneshots
by nicxl333

anime oneshotsby nicxl333

"i don't know nobara,

i don't think he likes me." you sighed sadly to your best friend. you had a mad crush on your classmate, itadori yuji, but due to him being completely innocent, he would miss many hints you sent his way.

"y/n are you crazy? god, you're just as naive as him if you don't see it. he literally stared at you all day yesterday. it's like you're made for each other!"

you looked off to the side to see itadori trying to make conversation with an unamused megumi.

what you liked about him was the way he lit up the room when he walked in and the ability to socialise with anyone at ease. (except for megumi.) it was also the passion he had to save everyone if he could which only made you desire to be with him.

it had gotten to the point where even gojo had noticed one's crush for the other and was trying to do something about it. whether it be him "accidentally" bumping into you so you'd fall into itdaori or subtly bringing your name up in a conversation with him. however, all efforts seemed to go to vain. neither side would make their move and that's how it looked like it would stay for awhile.

meanwhile on itadori's end:

he watched you and nobara walk past him, your shoulder lightly brushing up against his body. you mumbled a small apology and avoided his gaze, to hide your flustered face. you both turned a corner, and the line of sight therefore broken.

"it's quite idiotic how you haven't asked her yet, itadori." megumi commented.

"i know, fushiguro but...gahhh! i just don't know how to make my move! she's so damn perfect it makes me go mad but i always get hesitant around her.

the eye on itadori's face opened up, revealing part of sukuna.
"maybe it's cause you know you can't get her! now shut the hell up, i'm trying to sleep fool."

suddenly, gojo popped out from around the corner, after listening in to the whole conversation.

"yuji-kun! got something to share? a little something about a tiny crush on a girl named y/n perhaps??" he said suggestively, in his normal cheery tone.

megumi turned to gojo. "can you tell him to make his damn move already so i don't have to be at the receiving end of his stupidity ? and stop shouting, it's already irritating enough to be near you so much..." he then walked off, presumably to his dorm room to catch a few hours of sleep.

"well you heard him, go get her! trust me, she likes you just as much as you like her."

"but gojo sensei, i've never felt this way towards anyone before, except jennifer lawrence, what if she's just being friendly and doesn't actually like me at all?"