↪︎ s. geto - separate ways

anime oneshots
by nicxl333

anime oneshotsby nicxl333

life used to be so good.

specifically when geto asked you out during second year at jujutsu high.

"suguru just do it you pussy. too afraid she'll say no?"

"stop pestering me satoru. i don't want to hear shit from someone who can't keep a girlfriend for more than a week."

"at least i get girls. can you say the same, loner?"

"you know, i'd insult you, but i'd have to explain it to you after, so forget it."

gojo held his hands up in defeat, knowing arguing would get him nowhere.

"i'm just saying, she won't stay on the market forever. who knows, maybe i'll sweep her off her feet one day."

and he walked off.

it had been months of geto having a never ending crush on you. the more he saw you the worse it got. not to mention the times you'd be partnered up on missions together. the care you held for his wellbeing especially when he was injured made his heart swell, healed his wounds ten times better than your RCT could ever hope to.

he swore to himself day by day that he'd eventually grow a pair and ask you out. maybe to a movie or a picnic. something romantic where he could truly show you the best version of himself. but when the time would come he would freeze, the common fear of rejection weighing over his body, holding his tongue down.

until he saw gojo actually making a move on you by the classroom door one day, his hand positioned above your head while your back was stood against the wall.

fuck no. fat chance in hell he'd let you be taken from him by the likes of gojo. of all people.

4 long strides was all it took for him to be standing adjacent to you. you turned from gojo to look at his agitated face, staring down gojo. if looks could kill, consider gojo in the morgue.

"oh, suguru, did you need me for something? guess you can give me those class notes some other time then y/n."

fucking gojo, of course he'd pull some stunt like this.

although geto guessed that did give him the push he needed. actually seeing the possibility of you being taken scared him into actually doing something for once.

"not you dimwit, i need to talk to y/n."

your eyes widened at this. what could he possibly need you for? little did he know you also had a devastatingly abnormal crush on him too, and you didn't know if you could handle the proximity as it was, with him towering over you like that.

gojo held out his arms in faux devastation.

"alas, let me go venture for someone who truly cares." he then winked at you.