↪︎ r. sukuna - back to you

anime oneshots
by nicxl333

warning!implied kidnapping

warning!
implied kidnapping

fear.

all you felt in that moment. your legs were working overtime to reach that sweet feeling of freedom.

the cold was whipping your face, giving you that constant reminder that you had to escape.

would he kill you? torture you? whatever the outcome, you weren't about to stay around to find out.

meanwhile, he watched you, relishing in this little 'game' unfolding before him. he knew your pathetic attempt was futile. in the end,

he always caught his prey.

perhaps a few minutes before he would go and retrieve his pet. your desperation was what gave him the thrill after all.

run

run

RUN

if you linger for a second he'll get you.

all you could hear echoing in your mind.

of course though, this pattern wouldn't happen forever, for it would be a stray branch that would be the cause for your demise.

your legs caved in, along with your hope of escape. with a slight turn of your head,

he was there.

"p- please, don't do this!" you scrambled backwards, your back hitting the foot of the bark of a tree.

"hmmm? do what exactly?" a sinister tone rang out, freezing your blood at the malicious intent behind it.

he was met with silence, your fear rendering you incapable of speech.

"now now, surely i'm not that bad. why are you trying to run from the inevitable, y/n?"

the way he said your name sent a shudder through your body. the change in tone masking his true intentions for you. however, you knew all too well what it meant.

"come now, let's go back. it's cold and i wouldn't want you getting sick."

that fake consideration made you sick to the stomach. he didn't care for you. it was all a façade. nevertheless you allowed yourself to be carried back to the prison you were forced to call 'home'. it was pointless trying to run now anyways. because in the end,

he would always find his way back to you.

a lil yandere cause why not?