↪︎ k. nanami - meeting in my bedroom

anime oneshots
by nicxl333

!warning!oral (f! receiving), light bondage? praise

!warning!
oral (f! receiving), light bondage? praise

dedicated to -STONEOCEAN-  <333

you lay on the couch in the living room,

ignoring the tv, bored out of your mind. your boyfriend, namami, was late coming home yet again. this was the third time this week and you were starting to grow annoyed. yes, he was busy due to his packed life of being the ceo of his company, but it wouldn't kill him to take some time off to spend it with you.

the dinner you made earlier, lay uneaten and cold on the kitchen counter so you decided to pack it into a container before bby heading off to bed.

you did your nightly routine and dressed yourself in a silk two piece pajama set before slipping yourself between the covers, glancing over towards the empty spot where he would lay. you sighed to yourself and turned around in the bed, trying to sleep the stress away.

that's when you heard it.

the jingle of keys in the front door, the door opening and footsteps walking into the apartment. he was here.

the sounds of scuffling resounded through the apartment before you heard small quiet steps approaching the closed door. there stood nanami, watching your figure as you lay and turned towards him.

"well you're early."

he sighed at your remark, walking towards you and sitting at the edge of the bed, mere inches away from you before beginning to lightly stroke your face.

"i know sweetheart and i'm sorry. i got caught up in a meeting and had to stay behind. i'm sure you understand how long my work can be."

you leaned into his touch, enjoying it for a moment after being without him for the entire day.

"i do kento, believe me i do, and i appreciate just how much effort you place into it. but it's constant now, i just feel so lonely without you here next to me. is it too much for me to ask my boyfriend to be here a little bit more?"

he leaned forward  and placed a kiss on your forehead, looking at you with a loving smile.

"of course not y/n, trust me, i go crazy without you by my side." he moved towards your cheek. "without your beautiful smile lighting up the room."

he moved lower, kissing your lips slowly and sensually.

"without your perfect body."

he moved lower still, latching his lips onto your neck, instantly finding your sweet spot, making you moan out in bliss.

"without your angelic voice, moaning my name."

you couldn't take it anymore, your sex drive hitting the roof. you wanted him now.