Chapter 5

*Time lapse*

*The next morning*

Soo-ah got up early in the morning today and did her morning routine. She had her breakfast with her family and asked, ''Appa, can I take your car today?''

''Yeah, of course, honey. I will call the driver but why are you going to school so early today?''- said Mr. Kang.

''To see the whole campus. I didn't get any chance to do that yesterday.''- said Soo-ah.

''Okay, honey. Stay safe and have a good day.''- said Mr. Kang.

''Thanks appa. Same to you!''- said Soo-ah cheerfully.

Soo-ah reached the school and saw Hoseok standing by the school gate.

She got out of the car and waved at Hoseok.

''Good morning!''- said Soo-ah smiling.

''Good morning.'''- said Hoseok.

''Where are your other friends?''- said Soo-ah.

''Oh they are around.''- said Hoseok.

''Let's keep moving.''- said Soo-ah.

''Yeah!''- said Hosoek.

Hoseok took Soo-ah to the football field, pool, auditorium, garden fountain, science building, gymnasium, arts gallery, all the clubs and finally they were heading to the music room.

They could hear the piano sound from far away.

Soo-ah said, ''Who is playing that?''

''That's Yoongi.''- said Hoseok.

''Really...........??'' suddenly she stopped hearing an angelic voice singing, ''I need you girl.............''

''And that's Jungkook.''- said Hoseok.

Soo-ah peeked through the door and saw Jimin dancing like an angel.

Her eyes widened and she was very pleased by the whole environment.

She looked at Hoseok and said, ''Let's not disturb them.''

Hoseok smiled and said, "I have to practice my moves with them too.''

''Omg! You dance too?''- said Soo-ah.

''Yes, I love dancing!''- said Hoseok cheerfully.

"Woow!''- said Soo-ah.

''You can join us if you want.''- said Hoseok.

''Umm I don't want to ruin their day to be honest.''- said Soo-ah sarcastically.

Hoseok laughed.

"Where are Namjoon and Jin by the way?''- asked Soo-ah.

''Oh they are in the library as always.''- said Hoseok.

''Okay I will be heading there.''- said Soo-ah.

''But wait I didn't show you the basketball court yet.''- said Hoseok.

''It's okay you can show me later.''- Soo-ah smiled.

''It's on the way to the library tho.''- said Hoseok.

''Oh great. Then I will see it by myself. See ya later.''- said Soo-ah.

''See ya.''- said Hoseok.

Soo-ah headed to the library and saw the basketball court from far away.

She headed there and saw someone playing basketball on his own. She couldn't see his face as she was standing facing his back. She was amazed by his moves. He was very swift with the ball and showing his skills. Soo-ah sat on the audience cause she was really enjoying it. As he was running, his beautiful silky hair were bouncing up and down and his muscular arms were showing their charisma.

When he threw the ball in the basket she cheered, ''Yes!''

Taehyung looked back and saw Soo-ah.

''What are you doing here this early?''- said Taehyung.

''Watching you play.''- said Soo-ah.

''Looks like you don't have any better things to do.''- Taehyung smirked.

''Wow you know me pretty well already.''- Soo-ah smirked.

Suddenly Jin appeared.

"Hey you are pretty early today.''- said Jin.

''Oh hey good morning! Yeah, I came early today to see the whole campus.''- said Soo-ah.

''Oh. Good morning. Did you like it?''- said Jin.

"Oh yeah I loved it actually.''- said Soo-ah looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung noticed her and looked directly at her eyes for the first time.

''Where is Namjoon by the way?''- Soo-ah asked Jin.

''Oh he is in the library. I was with him too. Just came here to see what my other friends are doing.''- said Jin.

''Aww you are sweet.''- said Soo-ah.

''Thank you.''- said Jin smiling.

''Imma go and meet Namjoon.''- said Soo-ah.

''Okay I will see you later.''- said Jin.

Soo-ah left and headed towards the library.

And she found no one else there except the librarian. She found some books on one table. Those were Namjoon's. As those had his nametags.

She decided to find a book to read. She started searching through the tall shelves. She found one book but she couldn't reach it so she dragged the ladder and climbed on it.

"Oh hey good morning!'''- said Namjoon from behind.

His sudden voice shook her to the core and she was about to hit the ground. But Namjoon saved her from falling and caught by her waist on the right moment. They looked at each other's eyes and had a staring moment.

Namjoon stuttered, ''A..ar...are you okay?''

''Yeah. Thank you.''- said Soo-ah slowly pulling herself away from him.

''Umm..I'm sorry.''- said Namjoon.

''No, it's completely fine. I should have been more careful.''- said Soo-ah.

There was an awkward silence between both of them.

*A/N: What will happen next? Stay tuned to find out.*