Chapter 6

Meanwhile in the music room:

Hosoek, Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi were practicing their moves as they do everyday. They are very passionate about what they do and always try to give their best.

Suddenly Yoongi asked, ''Where is your friend by the way?''

''Which friend?''- asked Hoseok.

''That new girl.''- Yoongi said as if he doesn't know her name already.

''What?! Didn't know that she's your friend now!''- said Jimin annoyingly.

''Do we really have to talk about that girl now?''- said an annoyed Jungkook.

Yoongi smirked and said, ''Why? Do you have a problem with that?''

Jungkook stuttered, ''Ahh...I..I mean she's so annoying! We shouldn't talk about her now. It will ruin our entire day ahead.''

Hoseok said, ''Come on guys! She is not that bad of a person.''

Jimin said angrily, ''She is! She literally called me short!''

Yoongi smirked and said, ''Well, she wasn't wrong tho!''

''Don't you dare to go there again!''- said an angry Jimin.

All of them started laughing at Jimin's angry face.

Meanwhile in the basketball court:

''Why are you two doing this to us?''- said Taehyung.

''What do you mean?''- said Jin.

''Why do you have to be so nice with that girl?''- said Taehyung.

''Why not?''- said Jin.

''She is clearly not your friend.''- said Taehyung.

''Well, that doesn't mean I can't be nice to her.''- said Jin.

''You guys never be so nice with any other student of this school tho.''- said Taehyung.

''We have to be nice with her cause Mr. Choi gave us a responsibility.''- said Jin.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and left.

*Time lapse*

*Students started coming at school*

Namjoon and Soo-ah were studying in the library and Jin joined them afterwards. Suddenly a group of fangirls appeared out of nowhere.

They were whisper talking to Jin and Namjoon telling them to meet them after school.

But Namjoon and Jin ignored them.

Soo-ah excused them and went to the corridor. She bumped into someone and that dropped a Tangerine from the other person's hand who was already eating it.

Soo-ah looked at him and it was Yoongi.

He said, ''Pick it up.''

" You pick it up, it's yours.'' - said Soo-ah and started walking.

Just then some fangirls noticed them and came there running. One of them picked up the Tangerine and offered it to Yoongi.

''I don't want that anymore.''- said Yoongi looking at Soo-ah until she disappeared from his sight.

Yoongi went to the library and said Jin and Namjoon to meet them at their secret place after school.

*Time lapse*

*Mr.Choi's class*

''Class today I am giving you a project. Each of you will be paired up by my choice and you have to work together. I will be giving different subjects of chapter 5 to each pair. You will get a week for this project. And remember your marks will be added in the finals.'' - said Mr.Choi.

Each pair contains one girl and one boy. And unfortunately Jungkook got paired up with none other than SOO-AH!!!!!!!

His heart skipped a bit when he heard his partner's name.

''Aishhhh, not her.''- thought Jungkook.

Mr.Choi told each pair to sit beside each other. Jungkook was hesitating to sit beside Soo-ah but he had no choice afterall it's about the final exam grades.

Jungkook sat beside Soo-ah completely ignoring her.

All the other ones got paired up with their fangirls.

''Are you good at drawing?''- Soo-ah looked at Jungkook and said.

Jungkook startled and said, ''Y..e.ah.''

''You will be drawing all of the sketches.''- said Soo-ah.

''Hey!! Why? What are you going to do then?''- Jungkook asked.

''Don't talk that much.''- said Soo-ah.

That reminded him of yesterday's incident and he checked his own breath.

''I think it's alright today.''- he thought.

Soo-ah didn't notice that.

*Time skip*

*Lunch break*

''UHHHH I got paired up with a very annoying fangirl. She kept talking about stupid things the entire time. I think I have to do the whole project by myself.''- said a frustrated Jimin.

"Huh! I got paired up with a super coward one. She told me she will do all of the works by herself so she doesn't have to talk to me.''- said Yoongi proudly.

''Well, the partner doesn't matter to me. I will give my best anyways.''- said Namjoon.

''Yeah, that's right.''- said Jin.

''My partner just confessed her love to me. That was so awkward.''- said an annoyed Taehyung.

''My partner was just fine. By the way, Jungkook got paired up with Soo-ah.''- said Hoseok sarcastically.

Everyone looked at Jungkook and said, "Woah!''

''Don't worry she is a pretty good student.''- said Namjoon.

''No one is concerned about that.''- Jungkook whispered.

He was distracted because he didn't have any idea what is going to happen. She is a complete nightmare to him already.

''Uh he got Soo-ah? Damn it!''- Yoongi thought.

*Meanwhile Soo-ah was having lunch with Minho today*

"I got paired up with Yoongi.''- said a scared Minho.

''Oh cool. I got Jungkook. The stupid one.''- said Soo-ah rolling her eyes.

''Well, he is not stupid tho. He is a pretty good student. He scores good at every subject except English.''- said Minho.

''Whatever. I wish I got Jin.''- said Soo-ah.

*Time lapse*

*School ends and everyone went to their homes*

*8 pm*

Jungkook took a shower and sat on his study table to do his homeworks.

Suddenly his phone started buzzing.

"Hello. Who is it?''- said the soothing voice of Jungkook.

*A/N: What do you think? Who called Jungkook at this hour? Stay tuned to find out.*