Chapter 37

*Meanwhile*

Soo-ah pointed at the dustbin to throw the can she was holding. She thought about doing it in some other way as she was kinda bored.

She stood facing opposite the dustbin and threw it from behind.

''Ughhhh!''- Jimin groaned in pain.

He grabbed her hand and started dragging her to somewhere.

''Omg!''- she said.

Jimin smiled and felt proud of his action.

He let go of her hand and slammed her on the wall!

''Oppa!!''- said the fangirl.

''What the hell!''- Jimin screamed as he noticed that it was not Soo-ah.

He pulled someone else's hand by mistake.

''Oppa saranghe!!!!''- said the fangirl.

Jimin was dumbfounded! He couldn't think about anything and started running!

The girl was also running after him. Seeing both of them run all the other girls also started running after them to find out what happened.

Jimin ran and found Jungkook in the corridor drinking water.

Jimin went to him and jumped on his shoulder.

''Save me!!!!!''- Shouted Jimin.

Jungkook was startled by his sudden action and soon noticed the huge crowd of fangirls coming towards them.

''What the helllllllll!''- said jungkook and started running holding Jimin's hand.

Jimin and Jungkook were running very fast! But suddenly Jimin's feet tripped and he fell hard!

Jungkook stopped and carried him in his shoulder and started running again.

Soo-ah and Minho were standing in the school balcony and noticed that two of the boys were running away from the crowd.

''What will ever happen to these boys.''- said Soo-ah and face palmed.

*Time skip*

*English class*

Jungkook was drained in sweat because of marathon running. Soo-ah was sitting next to him.

''Are you okay?''- asked Soo-ah whispering.

''Yeah.''- said Jungkook nervously.

Jungkook always gets very shy around Soo-ah.

''Here you go.''- said Soo-ah offering him a pack of tissue.

''Thank you.''- said Jungkook.

''Miss Kang and Mr. Jeon! Out of my class right now!''- said Ms. Lee.

Both of them got up from their seats. They got out the class hanging their head low.

''Sorry, because of me we are out of class now.''- said Jungkook looking down.

''Hey! It's okay. Are you okay?''- asked Soo-ah.

''Yeah, I am fine.''- said Jungkook.

''Why were you two running?''- asked Soo-ah out of curiosity.

''Umm....actually I don't know.''- said Jungkook.

''What?!''- asked Soo-ah being surprised.

''I was running for Jimin.''- said Jungkook.

''It's crazy.''- said Soo-ah laughing.'

Jungkook also started laughing seeing Soo-ah laugh.

*Time skip*

*After school*

''What the hell was that?''- asked Jungkook.

''I pulled that stupid girl by mistake.''- said Jimin.

''Okay now how can you PULL someone by mistake??''- said Namjoon laughing.

Hoseok couldn't stop laughing.

''How is it so funny? They literally chased me!''- shouted Jimin angrily.

All of them started laughing hearing that!

They were sitting in their secret place.

*Time skip*

*Next day*

*At school*

Ara was on spotlight because of being dragged by one of the famous boys of this school.

Fangirls were following her everywhere to know the story completely.

''Okay stop girls. Let me tell you the story completely.''- said Ara.

''Yeah yeah tell us! We want to get our oppas too.''- said one fangirl.

''Listen this is the 100% true story. Don't believe anyone else.''- said Ara fixing her hair.

Fangirls were looking upto her to hear the whole story and to get some tips!

''So Jimin oppa basically came to me and dragged me to that corner!''- said Ara.

The fangirls were surprised!

''......then he pinned me on the wall! Coming closer to me.''- said Ara.

Fangirls were getting more and more curious.

''.....and then he kissed me passionately.''- said Ara and flexed her hair.