Chapter 13

*Time lapse*

Yoongi and Taehyung kept practicing for the final day and all the other ones were always there to show them love and support.

Their coach were very hopeful with Yoongi and Taehyung as they were the finest players of their team.

Soo-ah also joined them as she likes basketball a lot and eventually she got a lot closer with almost all of them.

*One day before the basketball match*

They were at the basketball court for the last moment practice and everyone was so excited.

Taehyung was so much excited and nervous at the same time.

He was giving his full effort.

''Be careful, Taehyung. Don't hurt yourself.''- said Yoongi.

''I won't.''- said Taehyung.

But Taehyung was pushing himself too hard.

Suddenly he took a strange turn and hit the ground very hard and injured his leg!

Everyone ran to him!

''Are you okay????''- said all.

Taehyung was groaning in pain!

Their coach ran to him and tried to help him.

All of them held him and took him to the medical room immediately.

Taehyung was in so much pain.

Everyone was so panicked for him.

The coach looked at him and said, ''Oh no that's not a good sign.''

''Coach, what can we do?''- asked Jimin panicking.

''His leg is badly injured.''- said the coach sadly.

Yoongi held his hand and said, ''Please don't say that.''

Jin said, ''Can we do anything to fix it?''

The coach looked at Taehyung's leg and said, ''He needs rest. There's nothing we can do now. He can't play with this injury. It's very dangerous.''

Taehyung was heartbroken and started crying.

Yoongi held his shoulder and said, ''Then I won't play either. I will stay with him here.''

Taehyung held Yoongi's hand and said, ''Don't do that. I want you to play for our team.''

Yoongi said, ''No, not without you. It's us or no one!''

Taehyung said, ''Don't be stupid. I know how much you love to play and how much our team needs you to win.''

Yoongi looked at Taehyung, ''But that will break your heart seeing me play and not being able to join me.''

Taehyung said, ''No silly. I'm gonna be more than happy to see you play.''

Yoongi hugged Taehyung and said, ''I will play for you then.''

Everyone cheered them up.

The coach said, ''You have amazing friends, Taehyung. You're very lucky.''

Soo-ah sat beside Taehyung and said, ''It doesn't matter if you can't play tomorrow, you will always be the winner to your friends.''

Taehyung looked at Soo-ah's eyes as she spoke and he felt like the whole world stopped around them.

Soo-ah smiled.

Taehyung's heart skipped a bit but he didn't show that.

Yoongi said, ''We're all gonna be here for Taehyung.''

Taehyung said, ''No, you should go and practice. I'm okay now.''

Everyone said, ''Yeah, we are here with him. You should practice, Yoongi.''

Yoongi agreed and headed to the basketball court.

*Time skip*

*9 pm*

*At Taehyung's place*

Taehyung's phone buzzed. He saw Soo-ah calling him for a facetime.

He picked up the call.

''Sad?''- asked Soo-ah.

''Umm..no.''- said Taehyung looking away.

''I know you still are.''- said Soo-ah in a soothing voice.

Taehyung looked at her and said, ''Maybe a little bit.''

They kept talking but Tauhyung was still upset. Soo-ah noticed and cracked a joke. Taehyung smiled sweetly for the first time in the whole conversation.

They talked about a lot of things. Taehyung was enjoying Soo-ah's company very much. Without realising it was late .