Dinner Date

Dumbledore explains the only bit of prophecy which he could understand. Most of them agree that it must have meant Hermione and Remus. As she is the wisest, and he is the best werewolf. This information brought chaos in the house, now that they knew Hermione and Remus will somehow have to be together. Both of them took is hard, Hermione refused to come out of her room and Remus locked himself in the library. Eventually after making them realise that it was for the entire community they both agreed reluctantly.
Another major problem was convincing ministry to allow Hermione to choose Remus, instead of her options. Everyone decided that the next morning both of them will go to the ministry along with Dumbledore.

Meanwhile, Wilhelmina was relaxed and happy, it finally turned out the way she wanted. Hermione, far away from Mclaggen. She was sitting on the bed, in her room, when Sirius found her. He was extremely worried when he saw her crying, her face was wet with tears, and she had a pained look.

"Wilhelmina, what's wrong ? Why are you crying ? Is it because of the arrangement, are you unhappy about something ?" He bombarded her with questions. She shook her head slightly and wiped her face with a tissue. After she was stable, she looked up at him. He looked worried.

"It's just, it's just, why did Augustus have to die ?" She cried out, tearing up again.
He looked genuinely confused at this.
"Is he your friend ?" He asked gently, he felt bad for her, whoever this Augustus was, he was really important to Wilhelmina he thought.
"What, no." She stops crying and looks at him with confusion, sniffing a bit.
"He is the main character of 'The fault in our stars', I just finished reading it, and he is dead, and my heart is crushed." She explains.

Sirius has a weird look on his face which Wilhelmina doesn't know how to describe.
"Anyway, why did you come here ?" She asks.
"Right, I was wondering if you want to go out for dinner tonight, you 20 questions, truth and dare, getting to know each other stuff." He speaks, waving his wildly all around.
She laughs a bit and agrees to the plan.

At night, Sirius took her to a restaurant which was surprisingly good, she expected a high class restaurant where ladies look in the mirror every 5 seconds and reapply lipstick every 10 seconds. But this restaurant was had normal people in jackets and jeans, a bar and a stage where a band was playing live. She liked it and told him so.

She was wearing a simple turtle black top and dark blue jeans, her hair was loose, and she had put on black sneakers. Sirius was surprised when he asked her to get ready, and she came back in 15 minutes. She didn't believe in freaking out or wasting time over something as basic as dressing. She never understood why people fussed so much over dressing while going out on a date.

They both sat on a table near a window and ordered food, the best thing about this Wilhelmina thought was that there was no weird and unnecessary tension, both of them treated this as a casual outing. They got to know each other better, Wilhelmina laughed hysterically when Sirius told her about a prank he played in Walburga Black's party. He looked like a child on Christmas when Wilhelmina promised that she would take him to a concert.
It was like two friends enjoying their outing, towards the end of their dinner, the band asked if anyone from the customers would like to sing a song.
Wilhelmina contemplated for a bit and then stepped forward, Sirius looked pleasantly surprised, she grinned at his surprised look.
She quickly whispered the song to the band and started singing a song she loved as a pre-teen 'Make it Shine'.

The atmosphere was filled with energy and joy, she was certainly enjoying herself. After she finished singing , she was greeted with cheers and claps. She smiled brightly, and her eyes held a twinkle in them. After receiving multiple compliments from strangers and Sirius, they both left the restaurant.

A relaxing silence filled the air as both of them strolled around.
"Your parents have a peculiar way of naming their kids" Sirius started, a teasing smile spread across his face. Wilhelmina snorted at this.
"Says the one, who is literally named after a mood" Wilhelmina replied with the same smile.
Sirius gasped at this, raising one hand dramatically over his chest, in fake hurt.
"I will have you know that I was named after the brightest star in the sky, mean lady," he said.
"Ha sure, whatever helps you sleep at night princess." Wilhelmina replied.
"I was named after the Queen of the Netherlands, Wilhelmina. She became a queen at the age of 10, reigned for 58 years, which is the longer than any other Dutch monarch. Her reign witnessed both the World Wars. She became the world's first female billionaire in dollars, and she was also regarded as the symbol of resistance." Wilhelmina continued eagerness in her tone, she loved speaking about history.
"She sounds like a great queen, you certainly bring justice to her name" Sirius says, smiling at the girl.
"Yeah she was, but no I don't, I haven't done anything worth remembering yet, someday I hope that I do."
"You will. Anyway, where did you learn to sing that amazingly" Sirius asked. A cheeky smile lifts the corners of Wilhelmina's mouth.
"That's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot" she replies with a contagious laugh and soon Sirius joins in.

Author's note- Here comes chapter 10, I just wanted Sirius and Wilhelmina to bond a bit. Let me know what you think of it. Thank you.