The code

The next day, in the afternoon, everyone was sitting in the backyard.

They had already heard of Remus' bachelorette, and it did sound fun.

Now everyone was seeing the pictures of Hermione's bachelorette on a projector screen that Hermione had set up. They had decided to tell the story as the pictures come along. Just when she was done showing the last picture, accidentally she started playing the dance video.

Everyone's eyes were glued on the projector, the girls except Wilhelmina, who had a bright smile and was staring at the screen, glanced at each other with a worried expression.

Sirius stared at the screen with an unreadable expression, he didn't know what to think of it. He knew that he was too old for Wilhelmina, and there was a possibility that she would not really be happy with him and seeing her dancing with this young guy, close to her age and looking so joyful and carefree was nourishment to his insecurities.

Another voice spoke in his head, telling him that he is being extremely irrational, and that she was simply dancing with him on a song, and that she was just enjoying the dance and not the person dancing with her. She will probably be the same when she is dancing with him, he thought.

As the song ended, Sirius stiffened a bit when he saw the guy pecking her forehead and then lifting her and spinning her. Yet, he decided not to comment on it, he believed that Wilhelmina was a mature young woman who knew what she was doing, and he knew that he had no right to say anything about her choice of partner or activity.

As the video ended everyone showered Wilhelmina with compliments, though Molly, Harry and Sirius looked a bit deflated.

"It was literally one of the best experiences of my life, it felt so magical, to dance at night in a street full of cheering people, especially on one of my favourite songs. Oh, and oh my god, my partner Isaac was just absolutely perfect. He knew what he was doing and was confident, smooth, skilful. I have never had a better partner." Wilhelmina told them.

Noticing the look on his godfather's face, Harry cleared his throat.

"You mean Dance Partner" he stated.
"Obviously" she replied with a shrug.
"Say it completely then, don't just say, partner." He continued.
"Ugh! Fine, dance partner. Anyway, it was great."

Time skip

"Are you completely confident about what you saw there ?" Dumb 🛎 door asked.
"100%", Wilhelmina replied.

"Miss Granger, you should be aware that you have come across a very significant piece of information. It might help us figure out what we are against," the oldie spoke with a grim expression.
"Do you think you can remember what you saw ?" He asked, with a curious twinkle in the eye.
"I do, but I won't reveal it here. Everyone needs to know, no more secrets and being cryptic." Wilhelmina spoke with a stern expression.
Dumbledore looked at her for a second before nodding.

Later that day

Everyone from the order and army was sitting in the backyard, the entire house was warded with spells to avoid any leakage of information.

Wilhelmina stood in the middle, she cleared her throat, she was extremely nervous to reveal her night adventure but finally, she took a deep breath and narrated the incident.

"WHAT!? YOU JUMPED IN THE OCEAN ?" Hermione asked with disbelief, her eyes wide with shock.
"AND YOU DIDN'T INVITE ME!!!!!" Ginny yelled, looking extremely offended.
"WILHELMINA GRANGER, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? JUMPING INTO THE OCEAN AT NIGHT, NO PROTECTION. YOU COULD HAVE DROWNED, YOU COULD HAVE GOT PNEUMONIA!!!! HEAVENS" Molly Weasley screamed, Arthur was at his wife's side, trying to calm her down.