The race

꧁ 5 ꧂

꧁ 5 ꧂

"Your talent, it drips from you."

The boys were neck and neck, Miya attempting to block the ramp's exit routes for a clear shot of winning. Surprising both Miya and the crowd, Langa suddenly began to balance down the railings.

"NO, STOP! DON'T GO DOWN THE RAIL, IT'S BROKEN," Miya shouted after him, resuming a normal skateboarding stance after watching the icy blue boy's actions.

Everything began to end quickly, Langa raced towards the finish line, ignoring his rough landing, Miya following right next to him, still in shock from the stunt his opponent had pulled.

The finish line was in sight.

It was as if everything seemed to slow down, their wheels spinning in sync and both leaning forward for momentum.

Then, everything sped up again, much to Miya's dismay.

"LANGA, YOU DID IT HOLY SHIT!" Reki gasped at the winner, shaking his shoulders

"LANGA, YOU DID IT HOLY SHIT!" Reki gasped at the winner, shaking his shoulders. He continued shouting words of praise to him, most other skaters looking at him strangely.

"I seriously thought I would win this one... a pro shouldn't be compared to a slime," Miya muttered, not looking up from his empty gaze on the ground.

Reki's smile slightly faltered after seeing the younger boy's state."Nah dude, the only reason you didn't win is because you didn't enjoy it," Reki said, making him look up in shock.

"You were so focused on winning you didn't have fun," he further explained.

"Don't speak to me like that, you aren't better than me, slime."

Reki had enough, walking behind him  and grabbing his cheeks, pulling them into a forced smile.

Reki began to make weird sounds and animal noises at him, as if he was teasing a baby.

"Get offff," Miya whined, attempting to shake off the red-head behind him.

Langa began to worry for the black haired boy. "Reki maybe let g-"