The Roses

꧁ 11 ꧂

꧁ 11 ꧂

"She didn't accept them, don't touch her"

The h/c woke in a cold sweat, panting. She hadn't had a nightmare in a while. Not since she was little. She looked around her bedroom a little, in shock.

The girl quickly changed into her skating outfit and walked down the corridor to the kitchen.

Cherry was leaning back in his seat, sipping his coffee as he briefly read the newspaper. The corners of his mouth tilted upwards at the sight of his Calligraphy Display on the second page.

The sound of footsteps made him look up at the dishevelled looking girl. He became slightly worried, but still watched as she made her way over to the mirror by the coat rack. Leaning closer to it, she winged her eyeliner, yapping a few inaudible words when she messed up.

Finally satisfied with it, she adjusted her cartilage piercing and double checked her appearance in the reflection.

"What's up with you N/n?"

She turned to face a concerned looking Cherry, shrugging her shoulders. He sighed ushering her over so he could re- tie her hair.

 He sighed ushering her over so he could re- tie her hair

"So you had the guts to show huh?"

Neither Reki or Langa bothered answering.

"Adam here?" Reki asked boredly scanning the premises for a dodgy looking, blue haired man.

"Not yet" Cherry answered sternly.

" I bet he'll make a heck of a grand entrance when he arrives" y/n yawned from her seat up on Joe's shoulders.

Miya looked up at her, his face softening  ever so slightly, which didn't go unnoticed by Reki.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Langa questioned.

"Might shoot himself out of a cannon" Reki grumbled, rolling his eyes.

"Pfft please, watch him ride an elephant on roller skates" the h/c mumbled, resting her chin on Joe's head.

Joe silently chuckled, Miya staring softly before snapping out of his daze.

"He's probably just running late. it happens." he sighed, the girl looking down at him and chuckling, causing his cheeks to set ablaze.

"OH MY GOD ITS ADAM!"
"HI!"
" ADAM? WAIT REALLY??!"

Joe placed y/n down onto the floor, picking up his skateboard. They turned, only to be greeted with a red carpet being rolled out in front of them. Their eyes followed the roll until it was completely flat, gesturing them to look up.

"Told you he'd have a grand entrance..." The girl whispered to the group.

Before anyone could reply, Adam skated up to them, pulling out two bunches of roses.

"A gift to show my appreciation. Take it as a toast. To you, to me... to us..." he snarled, holding one bunch of roses out to Langa.

"Thanks..." Langa accepted the flowers nonchalantly.

"YOU'RE NOT SERIOUSLY ACCEPTING THEM RIGHT??!" Reki gasped, making the others sweat drop. He turned to face y/n " COME ON Y- S/N TELL HIM HE SHOULDNT!"

Adam spun to face the girl. "Don't think i forgot you my little doll" he grinned pulling out the second set of roses. "Pink and white. You know the white rose resembles innocence, pink represents elegance.."

The girl stood stiff, not accepting the gift.

"Ohhhhh~ don't be like that s/n!" He plucked a rose, leaning to place it in her hair, only for his wrist to be grabbed. He snapped his head to the culprit.

"She didn't accept them, don't touch her" Miya growled, releasing his grip.

Both the group and the crowd widened their eyes in shock, Adam began to chuckle.

"Awwww... is the little cat boy protecting his girlfriend?" he teased, hopping back on his skateboard and circling the pair.

"boo..." he came up from behind them, Miya pulling y/n behind him in a protective manner.

"Calm it fur ball, i'm just kidding..." he grinned. " Anyways, back to the Snow Bunny!"

Everyone turned heads to Langa.

"You ready?" Reki asked worriedly

Langa turned around with a grin

"yes i am..."