What a backstory...

꧁ 10 ꧂

꧁ 10 ꧂

"It's not for me..."

A loud slap echoed through the air. Reki layed on the concrete floor, Cherry hovering over him, expression maddening by the minute.

Y/n swallowed back her laughter. She sat back and observed, taking the occasional slurp from her boba as the two males argued it out.

"whats the first rule of S?" Cherry growled down at the red-head.

"Don't talk about S outside of the mountain," Reki grumbled in shame.

"Exactly. Cherry Blossom only exists when you're in S, if it weren't for y/n, the whole cover would have been blown."

The girl looked over to her uncle with a grin."Thanks for the credits big man."

"Never call me that again."

"Kay."

Cherry promptly resumed his scolding."Anyways back to the point, shall i assume you came to fight with me?" he spat at the teenager below him.

"NO, NO! NOT AT ALL, I JUST NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ADAM!"

Cherry turned away, hiding his expression. "For what purpose? You two are on completely different levels." He began slowly walking away from the pair.

"It's not for me..." Reki began softly, thinking about his icy haired friend.

Cherry stopped in his stride.

"It's for Langa, he really thinks he's gonna be able to beat him. I don't wanna be the one to burst his bubble." the h/c finished.

'a beginner convinced he can beat the best?.... he truly is a strange boy...'

Cherry smiled and spun around. "Take me to this friend of yours, I do have a few things we can tell."

Y/n's expression dropped in realisation. "I swear to god if you make us do a whole backstory-"

 "I swear to god if you make us do a whole backstory-"