What's going on?

꧁ 18 ꧂

꧁ 18 ꧂

"I got a bit caught up again, didn't i?"

delete...

delete...

delete...

The h/c sat next to a silent ebony haired boy, not looking up from the messages she had been ignoring.

delete...

delete...

delete...

The messages? Oh, they were from her parents. Suddenly they wanted her back? saying they missed her? Nuh uh. Not happening.

delete...

delete...

delete...

As well as this, she had been unintentionally been ignoring Miya.

Cherry had warned her this was bound to happen at some point, but she didn't expect it to come so soon. And before Miya could even start a conversation, the bell rang.

The girl looked up from her phone, quickly shoving a chocolate bar in her mouth before closing up her untouched lunchbox.

"Sorry Miya," she rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. "I got a bit caught up again, didn't i?"

"Nah don't sweat it, I can tell what you're doing was important."

Truth be told, he did care. Heck, he was really worried. This had started a couple of days ago, maybe a week ago by now.

What was going on?

"Hazardous speeding ahead

"Hazardous speeding ahead."

Both Cherry and Y/n looked up at the smudge of blue darting past them.

"holy shit..." the elder stared ahead in shock only to realise his niece had caught up to him. " Y/n... you too?"