iv. c h a r a d e s

❝Hell is Empty

Hell is Empty. All devils are here

antonio phoenix's PERSPECTIVE

antonio phoenix's
PERSPECTIVE

"VIOLET"

My neck snaps in my best friend's direction and it takes me a moment to realise, he was talking about the color 'Violet'. I open my book again and try to read it without being distracted. 

A certain blonde takes over my mind again and I let her. There was just something about her, she seemed so...secretive as if hiding something. Violette Chrysalis. I hated how I couldn't look away when our eyes met. I hated how she made me think about her and I absolutely despised that I liked thinking about her. Fuck. 

But she's so pretty WTH????

She just made me feel...warm. Does that even make sense?

A fucking mystery. That's what she was.

I wanted to figure her out. 

Don't ask me why, I'm still figuring that out.

But, 

There seemed to be big secrets hidden behind her enchanting blue eyes. And I don't like secrets. She looked so secretive as if hiding something really big. 

Was she a murderer- 

I- ?????

My brain is so fucked, I swear to god

I was snapped out of my thoughts when someone slammed the door shut. I look up to see Agnes, Zach, and Liam with huge smiles on their faces. I ignored their existence completely and start reading my books again. After a few minutes, I look up and see them still staring at me.

"What?" I shout agitated

"We have to attend the Spring Ball this weekend!" Agnes squealed with excitement, and all I did was roll my eyes.

The Spring Ball. It was a way to make the Rich People, Richer. My parents shared the same thought as mine, they hate it too. My parents were no doubt the richest people out of all. Being rich has many benefits but at the same time disadvantages too. Many wealthy people developed a money addiction, always wanting more and more, which can result in a loss of relationships with family or friends. Thankfully, my parents never became stuck-up rich snobs. It was always family before business. Basically, I had to choose a girl to go to the ball with, and the girl can't deny.