xi. f a s h i o n

❝saw the moon and it made me think of you❞

saw the moon and it made me think of you

❝saw the moon and it made me think of you❞

writer's
PERSPECTIVE

VIOLETTE OPENS HER bag which consisted of 5 different colored hoodies and at least 7 denim jeans. Should I wear a hoodie? She had been racking her brain, trying to figure out what to wear. She didn't even have enough money to go and buy new clothes. Her mind thinks back to the word Agnes said to her.

"Call me if you need any help."

Violette had Agnes's no. on speed dial and so she picks her phone and calls her. Agnes picks it up in the first ring and Violette signs in relief.

"I need your help. I don't know what to wear." She waits for Agnes but was met with silence.

"Agnes? Hello? Wait-have I called the Chinese restaurant again?"

She was interrupted by a knock on her door. She walks toward it and opens it, only to see Agnes with a bunch of shopping bags in her hands.

"Bestie! I'm here to save the day, " Violette doesn't reply and stands there staring at Agnes in shock. Agnes looks at her, confused.

"Violette? Are you dead?" Agnes asks, lifting Violette's chin and feeling her pulse. Violette snaps out of her trance, looking at Agnes as if she was the dumbest person in the world, which she deserved after asking this ridiculous question.

"What? No!" Violette pushed her hand away.

"Oh Good!" Agnes beamed a smile and pushed past her and entering her house throwing the shopping bags on the ground.

"But-how-when-how?"

"Darling, I'm the fashion police. I'm practically god when it comes to fashion."

"uh-huh," Violette said, mentally slapping herself for the weird awkward answer.

Agnes laughs in amusement and starts pulling out fancy clothes from the shopping bags. She pulls out skinny ripped jeans and a black knot front long sleeve crop top. She throws the clothes towards Violette and it hit her right in the face.