107 // *real life*

"Wow,"

"Dale?" I said, pulling away from Chandler.

Dale turned around and walked away from Chandler's front lawn.

"Dale, wait!"

"What? Come on, Brielle. I knew it, I fucking knew it," he said, screaming at me.

"Let me-"

"No, you don't need to explain anything. I've seen it all. I'm tired, Bri. We're done. I knew my gut feeling, was right. I was just a rebound- to make everyone think that you moved on from that guy!" Dale said.

He raised his hand to hit me, so I flinched a little, but Dale didn't do it. He walked away and I just watched him leave. I turned around and saw Chandler biting his nails, and then I heard Dale running back. He went to Chandler to punch his jaw. Chandler fought back and I pulled Chandler away from Dale.

"Stop it! Fuck!" I scream as I put myself in between these two men.

Chandler pushed me away and then continued to hit Dale in the face. Chandler fell to the floor and Dale kept hitting him. I tried pulling him away from Chandler, but I'm not strong enough to do so.

I heard a car pulling over, and then a man came rushing in, pushing me to the side as he pull Dale.

"Bro, what the fuck!" Chandler said, slowly standing up, with Jimmy helping him.

Chris was calming Dale down, trying to talk to him to go home. Maddy approached me as she helps me stand up.

"Brielle, are you okay?" she asks. I just nod. I am not fine. I am not okay.

"This guy fucking attacked me, Jimmy!" Chandler said as he wipes blood away from his mouth.

I could see Dale nodding to what Chris is saying. Chris led Dale to his car and then Dale drove away.

"What happened here?" Jimmy asks us, with Maddy standing beside him, "Your dad called earlier. He said things are not okay."

I ran to Chandler to check on him. His face is swollen. He kept holding his right jaw, and his lip has cuts. His nose is bleeding and his whole face is red.

"I don't know. How did I get in this situation?" Chandler said.

"I'm sorry. It's all me," I said.

"Let's talk this out inside," Jimmy said, leading all of us back inside to Chandler's house.