126 // spotify

- podcast 12 -

- podcast 12 -

hey guys, you're listening to "little talks with brielle rhodes". as written on the title, we're going to talk about my pregnancy!

a few days ago, we found out that i am pregnant. i am aware that i missed my period twice, but i thought i was normal since i have irregular periods. but then i started getting morning sickness, and i've been feeling tired and hungry all the time. while we were grocery shopping, i decided to buy a pregnancy test, and then when chandler went to sleep, i sneaked out of the bedroom and went into the bathroom to use the test. that was the longest and scariest 5 minutes of my life. i cried when i saw two lines appear on it. i wanted to make sure that i'm actually pregnant before telling chandler, so i messaged my bestfriend sophia, at 1 am and told her the news. i asked her to buy 2 different brands of pregnancy test for me, just to make sure. and then, ta-da! they bought come out positive. i still remember the look on chandler's face when i told him. his eyes were shining, and he's smiling ear to ear and then he just sat there on the bed, crying tears of joy.

- - -

cravings!! i think it's way early to have cravings, but what do i know, this is my first pregnancy. so far, i've been craving lasagna and those curly fries. if it's not curly, i am not eating it. i still don't like pickles, though most pregnant women like pickles. oh, oh! another thing is like, takis, cherries and crushed oreos with mint ice cream. chandler told me its delicious and he wanted those too, but i don't like sharing that beautiful creation with anyone. my nana was so happy when i told her the news, and she kept on saying that the baby is gonna be a boy. sophia hopes that the baby is a girl, but for me, i don't care. as long as the baby is healthy, i am happy.

- - -

i love doing slightly "heavy" workouts, but now that i am pregnant, i cannot do it as much anymore. i think that's one of my struggles, and i do enjoy drinking alcohol, and now i avoid any alcoholic drinks. it's a sacrifice, haha. physically, i am not experiencing any struggle yet. except for the morning sickness.

- - -

there isn't much for this podcast, but i am so happy and excited right now, for this new journey that chandler and i would go through. i don't know if i mentioned it already, but jimmy gave us this beautiful house that i'll be showing you guys soon. he said that it's his wedding gift for us. so maddy and jimmy, if you guys are listening to this, thank you so much! that's it for today, baby! this has been brielle rhodes-hallow, have a good day!!