What is Trust?

Izuku POV
We finally got 'home', as soon as Yamada unlocked the door I rushed up to my room and looked for my medicine, as soon as I found it I unscrewed the bottle and took the necessary amount of pills. I breathed out a sigh of relief and decided to shower.
(I need to calm myself down....).
I walked to the bathroom whilst grabbing a T-shirt, baggy jumper and baggy shorts from my wardrobe.

Yamada POV
As I unlocked the door the little listener rushed inside and went upstairs. (He sure is fast!)
I looked at my beautiful husband and saw him looking down at the ground.
"Come on Sho I'm sure it will be fine!" I smiled yet I didn't believe my own words. Aizawa grumbled and walked over to the couch and sat down.
I frowned for a second before joining him and pulling him into a hug.
"Hey it's okay, I know you didn't mean to."
Aizawa-*mumbles* "that doesn't mean it didn't happen..."
I continued hugging him until he eventually fell asleep, a few minutes after him, I did aswell.

Izuku POV
I walk downstairs after my shower, I see a sleeping Yamada and Aizawa, I sigh and head to the kitchen deciding to make something simple.
(Oops) I 'accidentally' made 3 steaks with some fries and rice. I hear feet shuffling so I turn my head towards the door and focus on the sound. A few seconds later I relax as I realise who they belong to. As I turned back to placing the cutlery on the table the door to the kitchen opens as Yamada walks in with a yellow crawling caterpillar behind him which I sadly knew as Aizawa.
Yamada- "wow did you make this little listener!? It smells delicious!"
Luckily Aizawa was already erasing Yamada's quirk from the start.
We all sat down at the table and started to eat after saying our thanks 🙏. We sat in a comfortable silence apart from the odd conversation there and then. I could see Aizawa looking down at the plate of food as he slowly ate, without uttering a word apart from his thanks.
(It's a lie)
(Don't believe him)
(Your pathetic if you trust him again)
(Nobody is honest, they all hate you, you can't trust them!)
(You can only trust us....).
After the thoughts subdued, I realised the three empty plates on the table and so I stood up and picked up the plates, cutlery and cups and headed towards the sink. As I go to turn on the sink I am stopped by Aizawa's hand on my shoulder.
Aizawa-"I'll do it problem child,.... head to bed it's better if you sleep it's late after all....."
I noticed the hesitance in his voice but ignored it and nodded as I headed back up to my room.

•The next day•
-still Izuku POV-
I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door, I got off my bed and opened it.
"What do you want?"
Aizawa-" we have to start training today.....Nezu's order"
I sigh and go to my wardrobe. I grab my last pair of clothes -apart from my vigilante clothes- ,my training clothes, which were:

 I grab my last pair of clothes -apart from my vigilante clothes- ,my training clothes, which were: