Nezu is scary!

•set after the training•
Izuku POV
After I training I felt all but alive, most of my muscles aches and all thre off us were resting in the shade but I could feel aizawas faint smirk appear, though he covered it by nuzzling his face into his scarf. I knew he felt like he had gotten us back but it was never our fault they were so loud. Shinso and me where wiping our sweat when I saw the chimera that I believed to be....
Shinso- "PRINCIPAL NEZU?!"
Nezu- "indeed it is! Am I a bear, mouse, rat? Nobody knows!"
"Your a Chimera aren't you?"
At that Nezu froze and seemed to contemplate the idea.
Nezu- " My My you may be right! How interesting! But now, before we reach further off topic, I'd like you all to go through a series of......tests." His smirk sent a chill down my spine, he was not the chimera you wanted to mess with. He may look small but his brain could beat almost any brawn. Don't judge a figure by it's height or structure you know?
Hito-" What do you mean by tests?"
Nezu-"Glad you asked my boy! These 'tests' will test your Inteligentce,stamina , bravery and overall analysis!"
I felt a slight grin appear on my face as my excitement started to grow and bubble inside me. But if course I must stay professional.
I look over at Hito who looks just about done with life. I chuckle and pull out my notebook from nowhere Bcs Wattpad logic and started to increase my notes on the chimera (I really should find a nick name for him) I thought for a while until I came up with Imera-san but I'm not sure if that would be too confusing.... (I'll ask about it later).
"When do these tests begin?"
He looks at me as his grin reaches from one side of his face to the other and he pulls out a teacup.
He sips his tea and says "Right now"

•sorry it's short but I'm in a rush Bcs I'm meant to be asleep Bcs I have school tomorrow so have Ana amazing day/night thank u so much for everything!•